Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
his arm is fine. it might be what he needs to help him to throw more accurately, if not he can get some time in playing games. he likes being Brady when he plays.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No. He needs to play at least a game or two. He cannot start the season without any game experience.
Not really, I think experienced starters dont benefit from playing in PS.
They do risk injury though, and if dak plays, all the starting OL needs to play also,and wr, so they then all risk injury.

The thing is playing one or even 2 possessions in PS , isnt going to help get them ready for season.
What they will face against TB week 1 is totally different from what they would face in PS.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Dak has not taken a step back in his return The team has though.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Before we hit the panic button, nothing has changed. Recall McCarthy said Dak would throw again in "two or three days". Now they are being more conservative. I bet it will be two or three weeks instead.
Two or three weeks and camp is over,, break camp in Oxnard August 12th.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Anyone else here have a bad feeling about Dak's arm problem?
I dont think he is in football shape/condition. Thats why he got the sore arm.
I think it will affect him in 2nd and 4th qrt's and during latter part of season.
He is going to tire out in games and be really feeling it later in season.
When people get tired out, they are more prone to mistakes.

This is just me speculating, he may be in shape, but I just dont see how he could have a bad leg for months and not
get way out of shape. I think it is going to take long time to get back to where he was before the broken ankle.

But we will all find out in first few games, how dak is gonna do.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo had a cyst removed.
He'll be ready by camp
Nothing to see here.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yes, but training camp will continue once they get back to Fisco for a couple of weeks.
And why now is the right time to get the shoulder right, there is an obvious issue, maybe a bursa sack, im no orthopedic surgeon, but I havent seen one possible mention of potential surgery so at this point everyone is hitting the panic button a little too soon.
If Daks shoulder needs some time off then get it done now... if he is still nursing this past the Arizona game,, its going to be tense around here.
and I understand camp continues, but Oxnard is closing soon.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And why now is the right time to get the shoulder right, there is an obvious issue, maybe a bursa sack, im no orthopedic surgeon, but I havent seen one possible mention of potential surgery so at this point everyone is hitting the panic button a little too soon.
If Daks shoulder needs some time off then get it done now... if he is still nursing this past the Arizona game,, its going to be tense around here.
and I understand camp continues, but Oxnard is closing soon.
I've thought the very same thing, my friend but I don't dare speak it.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Thats a mud bisquit, the GOAT deserves better than that,, I wouldnt cut off a piece.
Maybe they can splat him in the face with it I do not think it would cover over half of his forehead though!