Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wow 13 pages on what I interpreted as instead as first stated whites would try and play him in preseason they are stepping back and being smarter about when they let him play

It’s not setback nothings changed,,
A QB having to miss preseason snaps when he has not played a single meaningful snap since Week 4 of last year is a set back.

I like the optimism, but Dak needs meaningful snaps more than anyone. I mean the last day he even practiced he went like 9-19 with 3 INTS. He needs it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
A QB having to miss preseason snaps when he has not played a single meaningful snap since Week 4 of last year is a set back.

I like the optimism, but Dak needs meaningfukl snaps more than anyone. I mean the last day he even practiced he went like 9-19 with 3 INTS. He needs it.
No its not get over it Dak hater,,,,,.............

He will get snaps lets see how many snaps Rogers and Watson get Wilson and Mahoney in preseason we can keep a Talley,,.Daks Vet doesn’t mneed much PS snaps regardless of went on last season..they are just being smart..dudes thrown so much this offseason his arm got sore id say those are reps,

This is just a bunch of dramas queen kneejerk reactions ,if this wee serious they would have already been holding seasoned vet qb tryouts..

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

I like the optimism, but Dak needs meaningful snaps more than anyone. I mean the last day he even practiced he went like 9-19 with 3 INTS. He needs it.
It is not time yet do you want him to aggravate the injury or what?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No its not get over it Dak hater,,,,,.............

He will get snaps lets see how many snaps Rogers and Watson get Wilson and Mahoney in preseason we can keep a Talley,,.Daks Vet doesn’t mneed much PS snaps regardless of went on last season..they are just being smart..dudes thrown so much this offseason his arm got sore id say those are reps,

This is just a bunch of dramas queen kneejerk reactions ,if this wee serious they would have already been holding seasoned vet qb tryouts..
You're delusional.

Rodgers and Mahomes are MVPs and Super Bowl champs. They have earned the right to not play if they want.

Who cares about Watson? He needs the snaps too, because he's won nothing that says he don't need it., just like Dak.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You're delusional.

Rodgers and Mahomes are MVPs and Super Bowl champs. They have earned the right to not play if they want.

Who cares about Watson? He needs the snaps too, because he's won nothing that says he don't need it., just like Dak.
Vets are vets that show coaches see PS for ALL OF THEM..17 game season say you limit ps even more..the backups and bubble guys rookies need to PS reaps..wake up delusional dak hater..

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
.. maybe Dallas should start looking for vet QB to trade for or acquire in the coming weeks, They should be doing that as we speak. Foles anyone.? Looks like Dak for sure will not be able to play the entire season and every snap. He already has a sore arm after just a few days of throwing.. I would not doubt that with a bum ankle, he altered his throwing motion and now it has affected his shoulder.

I also feel there is something they are not telling us as to the full extent of the shoulder injury. Just being vague on purpose.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wow 13 pages on what I interpreted as instead as first stated whites would try and play him in preseason they are stepping back and being smarter about when they let him play

It’s not setback nothings changed,,

Dak bashers are desperate. They hang on to anything..most are in full troll mode on this thread...

Qcard

Reaction score
What is your point in crapping on Romo? This is a Dak thread. This post is actually the 2nd post crapping on Romo. Does that make your little brain happy, huh. Anyone loving Quincy Carter tells me tons.
Isn't it fairly obvious.....the OP @PAPPYDOG Hates Dak because of his Love for Romo. We have seen @PAPPYDOG Romo manifesto....the Forum has receipts :thumbup:

Yes!

I LOVED Quincy Carter when the other options were Chad Hutchinson, Anthony Wright, Clint Stoerner, Drew Henson and Tony Banks.:muttley:

Anyone who thought different had a little brain?:laugh:

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gotta say the vitriol on here recently regarding Dak is quite high.

I vaguely remember the Quincy v Hutch & short lived Henson v Romo arguments, the later year Romo debates etc... But it seems some really need to step back and relax.
Cant we all just get along?

I think the problem....is that we are now posting just to trap people. It wasn't always like this. Oh yeah...we argued...no doubt. But...The Game....has been upped. As in not arguing but oneupmanship.

Plus a little bit like our polysci/social studies issues...we're just so polarized...and need to be right and better dam well tell that other guy how facking STUPID they are. It's not just dangerous here, it's infected our whole society.

If you say "I love Dak" ....yer a "dak slobberer"

If you dare say "dak helped us lose" you are a "dam Dak hater".

I think sometimes we don't even mean what we say....just riling and trolling. ""people" (you know who he is) make Dak threads just to get a rise out of people,,,"they" admit it.

How is that healthy? It isn't. It's a poison and virus...but somehow tolerated.

Some do indeed need to take a step back and relax. And this team? It needs to compete and win.

Maybe then we can start giving high fives instead of insults and bait.