Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Why be more conservative though if the injury isnt at all concerning?

I don't know. I'm not claiming to have any inside info. I'm just telling you that reporter inaccurately quoted McCarthy.

If you look at the practice schedule they only have one practice (Saturday) between now and next Tuesday. Perhaps they just feel it's better to rest him until the schedule ramps back up next week.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
As Todd Archer said.

Mike McCarthy said Dak Prescott will not throw today and not play in the game. The coach said the team is “just being more conservative,” in their approach so the injury does not become a bigger deal. Perhaps could return to throwing next week but there’s not been a setback.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
As Todd Archer said.

Mike McCarthy said Dak Prescott will not throw today and not play in the game. The coach said the team is “just being more conservative,” in their approach so the injury does not become a bigger deal. Perhaps could return to throwing next week but there’s not been a setback.
“The injury”. Now it’s an injury. Before it was just a sore arm

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Way to early to think anything, maybe around week 4/5ish ok time to start getting a read on what we got, right now.....nay!!!!

I remember some years back the Pats get destroyed by the Chiefs 40-13ish and it was,....that's it Brady is too old and they are done ah.......the Pats would win another SB,

Slow down, it's a long season.
Dak has shown ZERO reason to ever believe he would do anything like Tom Brady did it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Before we hit the panic button, nothing has changed. Recall McCarthy said Dak would throw again in "two or three days". Now they are being more conservative. I bet it will be two or three weeks instead.