Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
That's a pretty significant change.

Actually the first reports I read online said it would be a couple of weeks, then McCarthy said a couple of days in one of his press conferences. It's always going to be the more conservative route with injuries like this.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Especially for someone who is in the best shape of their life.
Yeah, well everyone that had any sense knew that was total BS. I called it out at the time he said it also.

There was never any way someone that had to spend 95% of their year rehabbing just to learn to walk normal again, let alone do anything required to be an NFL QB, was ever going to be in the best shape of their life that early on.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Pretty much think it is no news....I think they really are clarifying their position. Since they announced the injury...they originally said he could miss a couple weeks. Then McCarthy said 2-3 days. Now they are going back to the original estimate...which should have been the answer the whole time. Thye have only had three practices since he went out and it is only the 7th day since it happened. There is no reason to even consider him throwing till next Tuesday....as there is only a practice today and a practice Saturday. No reason to be dumb.

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That's exactly what it is...either people are attempting to rile up the board or lack comprehension skills.....or hell...maybe both.
They’re riling up the Dak fans that they don’t like.

It is probably just that Dak wasn’t going to play in the Pitt game so might as well let him rest for a couple more days before the game and then he won’t have to throw for almost a week more. It makes sense.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, well everyone that had any sense knew that was total BS. I called it out at the time he said it also.

There was never any way someone that had to spend 95% of their year rehabbing just to learn to walk normal again, let alone do anything required to be an NFL QB, was ever going to be in the best shape of their life that early on.
Too much common sense. It's not allowed here.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
As long as he can still hand off, everything should be good. Got Elliott, so no problem.