Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So the original tweet has been re-phrased, but the damage has already been done. The sky is falling, Dak's arm is falling off, the season is over, and the haters have a clean sheet of material to work with until he comes back. Not that they needed it......
Might as well head over to the Draft portion of the site and see who we can get at the 1st overall pick next year lol.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that's not very encouraging news. I never expected him to play in the HOF game anyways, but a "step back" don't sound good at all.

This seems a little more than just your average sore arm.
It was not a "sore arm". Shoulder injury.

"Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott‘s ankle his fine. His shoulder isn’t. And Prescott believes that’s his own fault.

Via Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News, Prescott told reporters on Friday that he believes the shoulder strain happened because he made a long throw without properly warming up.

“I don’t necessarily know if I warmed up properly before I made a certain throw on one of the days,” Prescott said. “I wasn’t as warm as I probably needed to be when I threw that.”"

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dak-prescott-thinks-shoulder-injury-200937729.html

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak did not miss a single start until the lower leg break last year. And there is ZERO evidence this current strain is going to cost him anything but the three or four series he would have played this entire preseason. Dak still has 36 days to recover.
This is the 3rd year in a row Dak has came done with some kind of injury.

Yet, Amari Cooper, who has NEVER missed a single game as a Cowboys is called injury prone around here.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Not calling anybody out. I fully understand why Dak has critics. He has some flaws on the field and he's getting paid a ton of money. But the bottom line is, he's this team's quarterback. The Cowboys aren't going anywhere, short or long term, without him. You don't have to be a Prescott fan in particular, but if you are a Cowboys fan, you really should want to see him stay healthy and succeed. A successful Dak means a successful Cowboys season.

Some people seem to be more interested in being "right" about Dak than they are about the success of the Cowboys. I realize wanting Dak to do well doesn't mean he will do well. But I can talk to fans of other teams and it seems they have more respect for Prescott than many Cowboys fans do. And it just puzzles me.

Anyways, I'm not here to start fights with anybody. You are all entitled to your opinion and I'm just going to respect you all and step back from getting into arguments about Dak from now on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I said what I said. I don't owe you an explanation.

You can take it however you want too. I don't really care.
no you certainly don't....but I can ask a simple question, and can't be said I have a hidden agenda...

I called your bullshiet, trolling and you are just upset..... untie your shorts. take a deep breath...its OK....I know I do that to you all the time, so don't worry, be happy.

Nav22

Reaction score
Not calling anybody out. I fully understand why Dak has critics. He has some flaws on the field and he's getting paid a ton of money. But the bottom line is, he's this team's quarterback. The Cowboys aren't going anywhere, short or long term, without him. You don't have to be a Prescott fan in particular, but if you are a Cowboys fan, you really should want to see him stay healthy and succeed. A successful Dak means a successful Cowboys season.

Some people seem to be more interested in being "right" about Dak than they are about the success of the Cowboys. I realize wanting Dak to do well doesn't mean he will do well. But I can talk to fans of other teams and it seems they have more respect for Prescott than many Cowboys fans do. And it just puzzles me.

Anyways, I'm not here to start fights with anybody. You are all entitled to your opinion and I'm just going to respect you all and step back from getting into arguments about Dak from now on.
You give many of those brain-dead clowns WAY too much credit.
:lmao2:

I’ve seen people on this board say that Cooper Rush would do just as well as Dak if he only had the opportunity to play.

That Tyrod Taylor and Colt McCoy are just as good as Dak.

That Andy Dalton as the starter is the same as Dak as the starter.

I’m not joking. They’re truly THAT stupid.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
no you certainly don't....but I can ask a simple question, and can't be said I have a hidden agenda...

I called your bullshiet, trolling and you are just upset..... untie your shorts. take a deep breath...its OK....I know I do that to you all the time, so don't worry, be happy.
You never ask questions without an agenda. You and your crew are one in the same. You always think you're being slick, but anybody with any sense can see through it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You never ask questions without an agenda. You and your crew are one in the same. You always think you're being slick, but anybody with any sense can see through it.
you never post without an agenda. you and your crew are one in the same. you always think you are being slick, but anybody with any sense can see through it.

see how it works...pot calling the kettle black.... I wasn't the one that said Prosthetic leg....tell me if that didn't have an underlying agenda....come on, out with it.....

sorry, I just like to call out bullshiet when I see it. you don't like to be called out. I get it. you just want poppydog and ninja nod at what ever troll post you say

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
it shouldn't boggle the mind. some like to be right than see the team succeed and they be wrong....there are many like that....just go through this thread...they stand out
Oh I know. When we signed T.O. as much as I hated the guy for standing on the star and his antics, I was NOT happy about him playing for the Cowboys but I still wanted him to do well because then the team would do well. I guess because I was a football player and now a coach I am able to set aside any feelings about a player for the benefit of the team.

Nav22

Reaction score
This is the 3rd year in a row Dak has came done with some kind of injury.

Yet, Amari Cooper, who has NEVER missed a single game as a Cowboys is called injury prone around here.
“Came done” with an injury, eh?

Must be some lowly Virginia hillbilly. Explains your brain-dead take on Dak Prescott.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you never post without an agenda. you and your crew are one in the same. you always think you are being slick, but anybody with any sense can see through it.

see how it works...pot calling the kettle black.... I wasn't the one that said Prosthetic leg....tell me if that didn't have an underlying agenda....come on, out with it.....
If you don't like it then hit that ignore button.

You're the one always following me around commenting on everything I post like an obsessed fan. I don't know who's words you and your crew hangs onto more, mine or Daks.