Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

John813

Reaction score
I gotta say the vitriol on here recently regarding Dak is quite high.

I vaguely remember the Quincy v Hutch & short lived Henson v Romo arguments, the later year Romo debates etc... But it seems some really need to step back and relax.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You and your crew of flunkies are about to be mad when Dak comes back and leads us to the playoffs.....so my question is are you going to disappear when he does?
For 160 million I expect more than the playoffs esp from the worst div in the NFL......
Hit me up when we win a playoff game....I mean common now you know how great does against Playoff teams right?????

BOOM and he's down for the count....

106265678_3179784368774472_155223537285754658_n.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
For 160 million I expect more than the playoffs esp from the worst div in the NFL......
Hit me up when we win a playoff game....I mean common now you know how great does against Playoff teams right?????

BOOM and he's down for the count....

106265678_3179784368774472_155223537285754658_n.jpg
What's his record in 2021?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Thank god we have people that make sure certain things are seen by all by posting them after they are already posted. Got it! Much appreciated. :thumbup:... :rolleyes:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I see you trying to take the attention off of what you said and put it onto me.

Everyone knows you're a fake Dak fan in a Wentz jersey.
I'm pretty sure no one would care if I were a Dak fan or a Wentz fan or any fan for that matter lol. You have to learn how to read the room MC.....:laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If you don't like it then hit that ignore button.

You're the one always following me around commenting on everything I post like an obsessed fan. I don't know who's words you and your crew hangs onto more, mine or Daks.
you can do the same...ignore it....you don't have to respond, yet you do.....

like I said, I have a weakness. can't keep my mouth shut when I see bullshiet. bad old habit of calling it out....

you are certainly in full troll mode this past couple of days. I was starting to have some respect for you, but your true self showed as fully predicted and expected....you just can't help yourself....perhaps you and your crew should form their own forum, then everyone agrees with everyone all the time.....wouldn't that make you happy?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Until last season Dak never missed a start due to injury. MRI indicates it is a strain and McCarthy is smart enough to know that this early in camp he can afford to give Dak rest instead of having his QB throwing a lot with a strained shoulder.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Until last season Dak never missed a start due to injury. MRI indicates it is a strain and McCarthy is smart enough to know that this early in camp he can afford to give Dak rest instead of having his QB throwing a lot with a strained shoulder.
There's a thread right now with people saying Amari Cooper is injury prone and he's never missed a game for the Cowboys.

Why does Dak get a pass for it? This is the 3rd year in a row he's gotten some sort of injury.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There's a thread right now with people saying Amari Cooper is injury prone and he's never missed a game for the Cowboys.

Why does Dak get a pass for it? This is the 3rd year in a row he's gotten some sort of injury.

I speak for myself not what others say. I agree Cooper is far from injury prone but what does that have to do with Dak? Fact is outside of last season Dak never missed a game due to injury. So because someone makes a stupid statement about Cooper it means we should make stupid comments about Dak? I thought we had adults in this room.