Dak hasn't delivered. Why pay him another dime?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
When Dak got his last ridiculous contract, Cowboys fans were assured that he was going to deliver "rings".
Last year Tad Prescott stated that "Dak wants to bring them rings."
How long is the wait, and how many hundreds of millions of dollars should Dak be given for "rings", especially considering that in the last two seasons he has shut down in the playoffs like he did before his last huge payday!
So why should Jerry believe that giving Dak another dime will help the team?
How many hundreds of millions of dollars is it worth to see him choke every time the game gets too big?
Because "who are you going to replace him with" is what they say on here all the time lol. No other person in history will be able to throw a pass because Dak isn't here lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Apparently because he has leverage is what Dak fans say.

When in reality Dak has as much leverage as the town drunk that is bumming money from the rich folk.

If they want to throw him a dime or two they will, but they are not required to give him anything.
No no and who will you replace him with

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm a Dak fan. But he has shown in 8 years he needs a deep roster to help him win. We can't give him that roster if hes taking a huge chunk of the cap. If he doesn't see the value in being the Cowboys starting QB (look at the cushy jobs Aikman and Romo, our last two franchise QBs have in the booth, let alone all the ads Dak is in, does he think he'd get those if he was the Bucs QB?), then he can go elsewhere and good luck to him. We aren't winning with him anyway, so why keep dragging it for another 5 years where we have to lose player to accommodate his demands.
We are ALL dak fans....any member of the Cowboys get that status.....but sometimes they need to leave.

Just like #8 had to. It's just business

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We are ALL dak fans....any member of the Cowboys get that status.....but sometimes they need to leave.

Just like #8 had to. It's just business
That’s very true but not when your QB just came off an NFL MVP caliber year, All Pro and led the league in TD passes. :lmao:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Show me a current Cowboys player that has consistently shown up in the playoffs and why pay any of them another dime?

There's an organizational problem here. Some of y'all won't realize it until Dak is gone and the same problems remain. Just as they have since Jan. 28, 1996.
I would love to be terrible.

This 1 and done stuff has got to go.

Burn the thing down and get some premium draft picks please.

Dak’s just good enough to keep us relevant and I’m sorry but this game is about winning titles not being talked about.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
I would love to be terrible.

This 1 and done stuff has got to go.

Burn the thing down and get some premium draft picks please.

Dak’s just good enough to keep us relevant and I’m sorry but this game is about winning titles not being talked about.
Amen brother!

Forneymike

Reaction score
When Dak got his last ridiculous contract, Cowboys fans were assured that he was going to deliver "rings".
Last year Tad Prescott stated that "Dak wants to bring them rings."
How long is the wait, and how many hundreds of millions of dollars should Dak be given for "rings", especially considering that in the last two seasons he has shut down in the playoffs like he did before his last huge payday!
So why should Jerry believe that giving Dak another dime will help the team?
How many hundreds of millions of dollars is it worth to see him choke every time the game gets too big?
The next two or three guys we get won’t either but I would be happy to see us not make the playoffs the next 5 years to shut people up on this site who think you can just draft a guy and you will win the Super Bowl. Evidence doesn’t prove that. None of you even know what college QB you can get where we draft so you know less than Jerry. I’m not a huge Dak fan but losing him won’t guarantee An SB just like a GM won’t. Everyone on here blames two people and think things will immediately get better. Who is your QB next year? Unless you name names, I can’t take you any more seriously than Jerry. I know college QBs so give me names.

zerofill

Reaction score
Apparently because he has leverage is what Dak fans say.

When in reality Dak has as much leverage as the town drunk that is bumming money from the rich folk.

If they want to throw him a dime or two they will, but they are not required to give him anything.
lol I look at it like this...
Dallas hasn't sniffed a Super Bowl in 30 years. I don't really see how he has leverage.

What is he going to say? I will just play somewhere else? Oh boy... that is scary.

But, I bet the impact on endorsements for him would be scary lol.