Twitter: Dak hasn't thrown a TD pass in camp yet

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That's not surprising.
"Almost none because those reports are coming from the local Dallas media or team employees. Obviously the practices are important but those evaluating them don't mean much to me."

Your words in the How Much Does TC Reports Mean To You thread.

Change of mind homie?

Cas2800

Reaction score
You mean he forgot how to play football over the offseason?

waving monkey

Reaction score
Well then you make it your job to call people out for posting something that is true, the rest of us will debate what is posted and what if any merits there are to the post[/QUOTE
Well then you make it your job to call people out for posting something that is true, the rest of us will debate what is posted and what if any merits there are to the post
fair enough

Sepia

Reaction score
Not a hater, but this should be a concern. Dak isnt the only qb to work with new receivers

This sounds weird. They need to start focusing on the passing attack. I know TWill was out, and now Noah Brown, Hurns and Thompson have been out. But ***?

Sepia

Reaction score
Someone posted a video of him throwing a TD pass to Austin. So this isn't true

Maybe she means 11 on 11? I don’t know, but I remember that. What I don’t remember is how many people were playing in the drill.

Zordon

Reaction score
That is kind of mind-boggling.

I realize the whole second half of last season, he had only 6 TD passes and 9 int...but still.
Am I being naive in thinking hes gonna bounce back in a big way this year?
Because that is what I’m hoping for expecting.

I hope he throws one today in the blue-white.
What I saw last year was the most pathetic display of offensive football I've ever seen. That's saying a lot considering I'm a Texas Longhorns fan who's had to endure Shawn Watson's offense and Tim Beck's offense the last few years.

A week without a TD pass was unheard of for Romo. I wonder if a practice went by without one for him. If Dak is going to get exposed, better now than after we pay him.

Batman1980

Reaction score
What I saw last year was the most pathetic display of offensive football I've ever seen. That's saying a lot considering I'm a Texas Longhorns fan who's had to endure Shawn Watson's offense and Tim Beck's offense the last few years.

A week without a TD pass was unheard of for Romo. I wonder if a practice went by without one for him. If Dak is going to get exposed, better now than after we pay him.

Time to give Scott Linehan a big pay raise!

TWOK11

Reaction score

It wasn't even the worst offensive display during the Garrett era.

pansophy

Reaction score
I've been hard on Dak, well I would say honest about his short comings, but I'm not overly worried about this yet. Also a lot we don't know, like they may be scheming away from the throws he has a harder time with, to the edges downfield 10-20 yards. So the "lack" of a TD pass may reflect a shorter passing game with more short options.

Let's see a preseason game or two first...