Twitter: Dak hasn't thrown a TD pass in camp yet

TWOK11

Reaction score
Well he just threw one to Swaim.

He'd thrown a minimum of three just based on the released team videos and twitter videos.

And regardless, a starting QB not throwing a TD in a week's work of practices is simply not believable for anyone who knows anything about football at any level. Any fan willing to accept that is either completely clueless or far too eager to see Dak fail.

Bigdog

Reaction score
He is saving them for the season. Don't want him hurt his arm with all those Tds now do we?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Let's see how we can blame this on Dez.

'Copy' ,,, as it appears yer' baiting a trap-line of a level #3 Above the @Verdict skunk underware clad level#1 type of active protagonist,,,SO,,,I'LL 'FLOP' THIS PLEASINGLY PRIME CUT OF FEUDIAN BEEF UPON YER' otherworldly constructed mess-kit,PAL!,,,,COOPER RUSH!!!o_O

*&
you can just quietly stand- by to ' blow' all those this post of yer's more than likely fuzzed the **** up!,,,,PALo_O

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I usually don’t put much stock in preseason but I really look forward to seeing Dak play a few series. Need to see something.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If the redzone counts, I think Dak has three today.

A few picks too, but wasnt the topic:laugh:

Praxit

Reaction score
..well, its camp. Skills, assessments, evaluations, drills...etc. .. Media will bring the end to the country..

Verdict

Reaction score
'Copy' ,,, as it appears yer' baiting a trap-line of a level #3 Above the @Verdict skunk underware clad level#1 type of active protagonist,,,SO,,,I'LL 'FLOP' THIS PLEASINGLY PRIME CUT OF FEUDIAN BEEF UPON YER' otherworldly constructed mess-kit,PAL!,,,,COOPER RUSH!!!o_O

*&
you can just quietly stand- by to ' blow' all those this post of yer's more than likely fuzzed the **** up!,,,,PALo_O

Did someone call for me? Am I needed to spur on discussion? I have my stick at ready to beat the dead horse!!

ShortRound

Reaction score
But...what about Rico?
w4anS8N.gif

GMO415

Reaction score
So don't believe my own eyes because I've seen him do so?

BTW, EzE is not in on some of those plays thus the Def knows it's a pass and thus prepares for one.

davidariust24

Reaction score

It's true but it really doesn't concern me. It's still early. Dak is going against a defense that is going to probably be top five to seven in the league. He still has to get acclimated to his receivers and tightends. Dak will be fine. Going against this defense will only sharpen his game. Like coach Richard said iron sharpens iron. Thats what's happening

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Get off this because it doesn’t reflect what happened with a Dez. Nobody has blamed all offensive problems on Dez, Dez was released because he had a very high salary for his production level, and the team decided to move on.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Get off this because it doesn’t reflect what happened with a Dez. Nobody has blamed all offensive problems on Dez, Dez was released because he had a very high salary for his production level, and the team decided to move on.

Wouldn't at least part of that problem also belong to the guy throwing him the ball? Receivers can't throw to themselves