Twitter: Dak hasn't thrown a TD pass in camp yet

renny

Reaction score
That is kind of mind-boggling.

I realize the whole second half of last season, he had only 6 TD passes and 9 int...but still.
Am I being naive in thinking hes gonna bounce back in a big way this year?
Because that is what I’m hoping for expecting.

I hope he throws one today in the blue-white.
Let's see how many TD's you can throw when you're getting sacked 8 times in one game and getting hit 15 other times in another game. Post the whole situation and not just part of it!

renny

Reaction score
Let's see how many TD's you can throw when you're getting sacked 8 times in one game and getting hit 15 other times in another game. Post the whole situation and not just part of it!
But hopefully he will bounce back and play better.

glimmerman

Reaction score
But hopefully he will bounce back and play better.
No reason to think he won’t. His O-Line will be healthy and have his RB. He isn’t ready to strap a team to his back and carry them every game.

renny

Reaction score
No reason to think he won’t. His O-Line will be healthy and have his RB. He isn’t ready to strap a team to his back and carry them every game.
Agree, but with more experience I think he will get to that level. People trashing him and he's only has two seasons of NFL experience.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You picked up JC 's oversight/slack work with yer' non confrontational post Bro!
& I'm of assuredly sound reasoning he overwhelming approves:thumbup:

o_O

glimmerman

Reaction score
Agree, but with more experience I think he will get to that level. People trashing him and he's only has two seasons of NFL experience.
And the first 24 games were blistering and record breaking. I keep saying that he set the bar so high so quick that it’s impossible to impress again. Lol

renny

Reaction score
You picked up JC 's oversight/slack work with yer' non confrontational post Bro!
& I'm of assuredly sound reasoning he overwhelming approves:thumbup:

o_O
Not confrontational, I agreed he has to play better. I always try to defend and support Cowboys players till they prove they can't play. With Dak, the juries still out.