Dak Hater is a hateful Label

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Your % is total BS you don't know nor do I know what each individual coach would do, you know what you would do, when you say media I'm not taking about those who never played or coached the game at the NFL level I’m talking about those who have and have won the biggest games.

It is not as if Dak played poorly in the game, he was 63% 3 TD for 303 in the game and put up 31 points. In the end it was the defense on a 3rd and 20 that did the Cowboys in not Prescott. Playing what if, is a scenario you can't lose because it never happened. Had Romo played and Dallas loses the game then what? You would have just as many critics like you claiming you took at a QB who had lead the team the entire and winning for a QB who frankly never won much in post season.

I play the best player, the one who gives you the best chance to win. I don’t care about the NY media critics....u do and so does Stephen Jones.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Your % is total BS you don't know nor do I know what each individual coach would do, you know what you would do, when you say media I'm not taking about those who never played or coached the game at the NFL level I’m talking about those who have and have won the biggest games.

It is not as if Dak played poorly in the game, he was 63% 3 TD for 303 in the game and put up 31 points. In the end it was the defense on a 3rd and 20 that did the Cowboys in not Prescott. Playing what if, is a scenario you can't lose because it never happened. Had Romo played and Dallas loses the game then what? You would have just as many critics like you claiming you took at a QB who had lead the team the entire and winning for a QB who frankly never won much in post season.

And the number is probably closer 75% of SB coaches. Nobody plays Dak.. nobody plays a rookie in the playoffs with a healthy Romo who carried the team for 10 years. We got guilted/talked into it by the NY, Philly, D.C media. What a joke.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I play the best player, the one who gives you the best chance to win. I don’t care about the NY media critics....u do and so does Stephen Jones.

OK that is who you play, great, glad you have an opinion. So hard to get opinions around here. It is not a matter caring what others say, Jimmy made his comments I respect his views but he is only 1 view. As I stated before there was no absolute right or wrong given the situation of 2016. Dak went out there and played a very good game, it is not as if Dak went out and played poorly. On the flip side we don't know what the results would have been had Romo played in the game. I will let you and others get into these QB disputes that is your prerogative, myself I think highly of both Romo and Dak

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And the number is probably closer 75% of SB coaches. Nobody plays Dak.. nobody plays a rookie in the playoffs with a healthy Romo who carried the team for 10 years. We got guilted/talked into it by the NY, Philly, D.C media. What a joke.

Again throwing up % that you are making up to fit your own opinion. LOL OK 75 hell lets make it 80% and your right you are a joke. You have a view that is great to act as if you speak for all coaches is a total joke.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Again throwing up % that you are making up to fit your own opinion. LOL OK 75 hell lets make it 80% and your right you are a joke. You have a view that is great to act as if you speak for all coaches is a total joke.

You heard one coach say it Jimmy and figured everyone would go that way. Most would not including Jimmy IMO. Done with the discussion, I’ll give u the last word. I hope Dak kills it, go cowboys!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You heard one coach say it Jimmy and figured everyone would go that way. Most would not including Jimmy IMO. Done with the discussion, I’ll give u the last word. I hope Dak kills it, go cowboys!

and I watched 1 coach not retired and more SB than any HC in Bill Belicheck do the same thing with Bledsoe. 2001 season he is injured they put in 6th rd pick Tom Brady who would lose 3 games that season and despite a more seasoned and recently had resigned Bledsoe who was now ready to play with the Pats yet Belicheck stayed with Brady over established starter Bledsoe. Hell NE was looking for vet QB once Bledsoe went down just as Dallas did when Romo 1st went down in 2016 pre season.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you like I will add one more tidbit to that story

At the time Belichick told Bledsoe in late November that the team was sticking with Brady, despite only a 5-5 record, the Pats could not have been certain that any success would come from the switch. Yet once the decision was made, the Pats won their last six games, and rolled into the playoffs. Drew Bledsoe would need to come off the bench in the AFC Championship game to rally the Patriots to a victory over Pittsburgh, but Belicheck went back to Brady in the Super Bowl, which they won 20-17 over the Rams.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...bledsoe-dak-prescott-tony-romo-dallas-cowboys

NotForLong

Reaction score
However said:
Dak slobberers”[/B]. Which is a highly disrespectful and personal insult. All because a person happens to believe in and support the starting QB.

1st time I ever heard this term. Nice try

NotForLong

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You don't want to be labled a dak hater but have no issue labeling anyone who wanted to stick with Dak disloyal? Makes sense.
Untrue. You summed it up wrong. You are unloyal because you threw Romo and Dez under the bus

NotForLong

Reaction score
Romo was not going to stay healthy. That became obvious at some point.
For the life of me. How do you get to say that. Stop it' a mental construct that you agreed upon to be true. In order to abandon Romo

NotForLong

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You don't want to be labled a dak hater but have no issue labeling anyone who wanted to stick with Dak disloyal? Makes sense.
Not stick with Dak. It' not about that. That' what you made it into. Dak is still on hos rookie contract he ain' going anywhere. No your disloyal because that' what you are.

NotForLong

Reaction score
. When Dallas determined that they would stay with Dak there were a lot of people who cover the NFL who said they too would stay with Dak given how the Cowboys were playing this including former coach Jimmy Johnson,
NATIONAL MEDIA STRIKES AGAIN. This doesn' justify anything. What did Jimmy make a off handed comment in a druken stooper on Fox. Jimmy the commentator yes but Jimmy the coach would have went with Romo believe that

NotForLong

Reaction score
Romo was light years ahead of Dak in football intelligence as a veteran and should have been given the chance in 2016 when he was healthy. He played good in playoffs in 2014 (Dez Drop vs GB)..our defense had Mincey and Selvie at DE. How easily we forget.
This guy understands football

NotForLong

Reaction score
Sports are managed based on probabilities.

The draft is an example. In the 4th round players have "warts". For some it's a question of talent for others it's about character or medical. When the player is picked the team has estimated that he has the best overall probability of succeeding.

The probability of Romo staying Healthy was very low.
Exactly how low swamee predictor of the future. Keep believing that if that' what it takes for you

Doomsday101

Reaction score
NATIONAL MEDIA STRIKES AGAIN. This doesn' justify anything. What did Jimmy make a off handed comment in a druken stooper on Fox. Jimmy the commentator yes but Jimmy the coach would have went with Romo believe that

As I pointed out, there is another coach who has the most SB and was faced with his #1 QB getting injured he went to a guy was 6th rd pick. Belicheck had an injured Bledsoe and went to 2nd year 6th rd pick Brady. after 10 games they were 5-5 and Bledsoe was ready to come back but Belicheck stayed with Brady. Even when Brady needed to be bailed out vs Pitt in the AFC championship game when Bledsoe came in to the game to help the Pats win, Belicheck went back to Brady in the SB. Lastly it was not as if Brady was ripping the season up that year, Brady had 18 TD and 12 ints. Dak posted a better 1st season.

Status
Not open for further replies.