Dak Hater is a hateful Label

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The one thing you are missing is Dak is no Brady. It' evident as soon as he releases the ball. Did Dak win yes because we were a Super Bowl Contender roster wise

Brady in 2001 was not all world Tom Brady that he is today, he was a 6th rd pick, his numbers that season were not great. He had to be bailed out in the AFC championship game and Weiss said going into that season they were not even sure Brady would be the #2. Sure you can look at Brady today and say Dak is no Tom Brady and I would agree with you but in 2001 it was the same situation that Belicheck faced. So when I am told no coach would do what Dallas did he is wrong.

Brady did not carry the Pats in 2001 they had a top ranked defense and Brady numbers were not as good as Dak. I will be the first to say Dak has much room for improvement but I also know Dak is willing to work to make those improvements.

There's long been a rumor that Bill Belichick liked Brady so much that he wanted to start the sixth-round pick over Bledsoe, but Weis says that's not true.

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Weis said there was no chance Brady was going to start over a healthy Bledsoe. Weis also added that Brady barely hung on to the No. 2 spot.

"Oh no, no, no, no, [Brady] wasn't better than Bledsoe," Weis said. "In fact he wasn't much better than [Huard]. Bledsoe was clearly the starter. The No. 2 spot, that's where the competition was. We really could have flipped a coin to pick the second guy. We ended up picking Tommy -- but it was really close."

The Patriots were so unsure about starting Brady in Week 3 that they actually contacted several veteran quarterbacks who they were hoping to sign. According to the Washington Post, the Patriots were hoping to lure Jim Harbaugh out of retirement, and if that couldn't happen, the team was hoping to add Eric Zeier or Billy Joe Tolliver.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-hater-is-a-hateful-label.403387/page-9

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Why what were you saving him for? Playoffs? The following year? Never again? What?
Sigh...once again easy... he was being saved for ...retirement. Granted he coulda, shoulda, woulda but he didn't. Water under a bridge as they say. AND we had that GB game were it not for the stupid play calling and mismanagement of the coaches! Dak Prescott was on fire! Go pull the numbers, leaving over 3 mins on the clock was a COACH F up... not Dak's.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Greatest post of 2018

Stop with the Labeling already.

If I state right now that the Cowboys should have played Romo in 2016.

The 1st thing that is gonna pop in your brain is that I Am A Dak Hater.

If I say that Dak may have had a hand in the downfall of the receiving stats of the receiving corp as a whole.

The 1st thing that is gonna pop in your brain is that I Am A Dak Hater.

If I tell you that I like his intangibles that it is obvious that he is a natural leader on the field.
If I tell you I see a bright future for the Cowboys and I am very excited to watch the progress of Dak.

What's the 1st thing that is gonna pop in your head?

Confusion

You can't phantom that the same person can be so diverse in his thinking. In your silly small world everything is black and white. Either or Or.

You know what your reactionary thinking and labeling does it puts you at WAR with those you perceive as on the other side. You then attack and force your inflicted opponent to defend himself. Often said opponent is left dipping and dodging names and preconceived labels. But always in the end you pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

The mysticism of Romo, it's crazy for some fans. Romosexual, Dak Hater, if you defend Dez your Dak Hater, If you pushed for Romo your Dak Hater,. If you say at this point in his carear he needs a lot of work Dak Hater, and his accuracy is not on par with other NFL Qbs you are a Dak Hater,

This all stems from 2016 Daks ROOKIE YEAR.
Romo's final. During that year there were many here who were so perplexed and frustrated that this team didn't go back to The VETERAN and not only any veteran but 1 of the most intelligent, uber competitive, QB 's to ever play the game. Many Fans were so delighted that this team was so talented that we were able to win with a rookie behind center.

At the same time we were ectatic that we had such a bright future in Dak. But for the life of us we couldn't understand why Romo was on the sidelines. We thought we were trying to win a Super Bowl.

But all the other fans were drinking the Kool Aid. You were high on Dak and never wanted to come down. You threw Tony under the bus.
You said he was over rated crippled can't play any more washed up, the team can't stop the momentum. Dak gives us a better chance.

All the time we argued. That there was no chance in hell that any rookie would improve the chances of the Cowboys to win a Super Bowl over Romo point blank. Including the Rookie winning with this amazing team that was built for Romo.

That's when the labeling began. You wanted to drown out the obvious truth. (You loved the pedastel the national media put Dak on and you never wanted him to come off it.) In order to drown out the truth. You labeled us Romosexuals and Dak Haters.

Now that narrative carried over to last year and this off season. Except now if you defended Dez you hate Dak and always have. We just want to see Dak fail. Dez has gone through a very precarious situation.

It's been over a 2 and a half year timeline. Injuries and QB play have been the major contributing factors (but if I say that I some how hate Dak) but if they were the only factors it would be easy to still love Dez.

Except that all that frustration culminated in Dez playing at his worse at the worse possible time. Seattle. We all saw it we all know what happened. He single handedly ended any possible chances of the Cowboys advancing to playoffs.

Many here claim that IS who Dez is. A washed up WR. National Media ran with the narrative and the frustrated Parrots parroted it.

So to sum it up:

There are fans who went "All in" with Dak in 2016. Because of this stance you took you have defended it to the death and anyone else who points out this flawed thinking is labeled a Dak Hater which is untrue and unfair.

You threw Tony under the bus then and you threw Dez under the bus now. You have been unloyal and desecrated the legacy of two of the greatest Cowboys ever to wear the star (but I am a hater.) For no other reason but to defend Dak and the foolish belief he was gonna lead us to a Super Bowl his rookie year.

Well it didn' happen but you all said that Tony was a walking cripple that never won anything (and I am a hater)

Dak struggled with injuries to his offensive line and not having a RB ( Many things Tony played with his whole carear but he was overrated"). Dak struggled with reading defenses and accuracy and you all say that Dez is washed up and has always been a Cancer.( and I am the Hater)

No, those of you who threw those two under the bus are not "Supporters" or those who think so much about the team that you put the team 1st. Ahead of players.

No you are disloyal people who are quick to desecrate your biggest stars who have given there heart and soul to this team. All for the love of Dak

GMO415

Reaction score
We got a whole generation that is soft as a baby's bottom......."harsh labels"

GreenMean69

Reaction score
The refs put us in the deficit.

sure they do :rolleyes:

bng-l-raiders-1218-14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.