Dak haters face facts and take a beating

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Do we now live in a reality where 4.1 ypc is "terrible"? Jesus Christ.

Do you know who finished BELOW Zeke in YPC this year? Four completely awful worthless running backs named Leveon Bell, Leonard Fournette, Melvin Gordon, and Lesean McCoy

This thread just keeps getting dumber.

You said it............

Now Zeke and his 4.1 is acceptable for a guy with his size, speed, strength. LOL!

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From earlier this season: during the magical first 8 games

Nice post bud,yep its about accuracy,timing,etc etc......so far he isn't showing he has what it takes to have any defense fear his passing skills.....some call it tunnel vision some call it deer in the headlights but when he is rushed the pain on offense begins ....

khiladi

Reaction score
How are 4 and 8 picks almost identical, especially when at least 2 of them were pick 6s?

This guy is actually saying he was on pace for the same numbers last year?

kskboys

Reaction score
It is impossible to have a decent discussion about the QB position w/ general fans. That'll never change.

When someone sees me wearing my Cowboys stuff, they often come up and try to talk to be about the Cowboys. When the first words out of their mouth is some crapp about Dak/Romo, I generally just nod absently and move on.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Garrett and Linehan aren't throwing the ball or leading the team on offense. Dak's duty there and after Zeke went out and were sitting at 5-3 and end up without a TD in 15 Q of football and 3 str8 knocked out of the playoff losses to 6-6...sorry bud but Dak is the Leader and QB....and he failed miserably till the end of the season in fact....can he be trained and improve I highly doubt it as I believe Franchise QB are born and not created.....you either got the Arm talent or you don't....shame is were going to waste next season also waiting on Dak to become Franchise and in the end he will be sitting on the bench and we will be non-playoff bound again.....
You don’t understand the importance of coaching, bud. You don’t agree with all the players on our team and other teams who have talked about our basic predictable offense that seldom makes smart adjustments during games. If ALL our starters are playing at a high level this offense is effective, otherwise it struggles big time. I put those struggles more on the coaching staff than I do Dak. We are going to waste next season because of Jason Garrett and his inept coaching, not because of Dak.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You may not like it, I know I didn’t, but it is common knowledge, that Romo made more than his share of critical mistakes in big games. I think, and hope, for our sake Dak is a better clutch QB than Romo. I do admit though, I never thought we had the pieces around Tony to win a Super Bowl. Especially, with Romo, Jerry was all about putting on a good Offensive Show( after a high scoring loss he admitted it. “We do put on a good show”, we lost the friggin game Jerry) Finally, Garrett is an anchor that is hard to overcome when we play the better teams.

This is true. I don't like it, I didn't like it when Troy made them, I didn't like them when Danny made them, I didn't like it when Roger made them. I don't like seeing them when Dak makes them but it's part of the game. All of the great, great QBs have done it and to act as if they haven't is just unrealistic. Making mistakes is part of the game but making the same mistakes repeatedly is problematic. That, you can't have.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
They feared both (plus not enough film on Dak) thus they couldn't load the box against Zeke on a consistant basis in 2016

So teams feared Dak in 2016, that's what you are seying to not tack the box?

Last edited:

wssaustin

Reaction score
He had no production in the first half which allowed Green Bay to play very comfortably. They opened things up in the second half and that is where his numbers come from.

Needless to say Green Bay's defense was bottom 2 or 3 in the NFL last year, Commanders and Titans could annihilate them.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
https://www.ticketcity.com/news-articles/the-best-4th-quarter-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl.html

Not saying he didn't make some mistakes but you can't be rated this high if thats all you do
The game is not just played in the 4th quarter. In Romo’s last playoff game vs GB, when we had all the momentum late in the 2nd quarter on a 3rd and 1, Romo looked away WHILE the ball was in the air then looked back at the ball and fumbled. He ends up throwing a Hail Mary to Williams which is incomplete. On 4th down FG is blocked. Most on this site have on rose colored glasses when it comes to Romo, but the perception( perception is often reality) among football fans around the country is that Romo made more than his share of critical mistakes in big games.

wssaustin

Reaction score
You want to evaluate someone's performance by numbers, you can't cherry-pick and throw those bad numbers out or just looking for excuses.
From this season we know that Dak wasn't able to carry the team for a win. It was Zeke and OL doing the carrying, Dak can add something to it.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The GMs in this league are the reason Antonio Brown was a 6th round pick. I wouldn't use them as your source for how good a player is. As a matter of fact...the best players in this league weren't even top 10 picks so what is happening to all those highly sought players every year who go early and never are heard from again?
It's their job. It's what they are paid to do, and make hundreds of thousands doing it. They are right far more than they are wrong and when they are nearly unanimous league wide I wouldn't bet against them.

Are there mistakes? Sure Tom Brady. Romo. But a couple every 25 years is a pretty darn good record.

kskboys

Reaction score
You don’t understand the importance of coaching, bud. You don’t agree with all the players on our team and other teams who have talked about our basic predictable offense that seldom makes smart adjustments during games. If ALL our starters are playing at a high level this offense is effective, otherwise it struggles big time. I put those struggles more on the coaching staff than I do Dak. We are going to waste next season because of Jason Garrett and his inept coaching, not because of Dak.
Or much of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
It's their job. It's what they are paid to do, and make hundreds of thousands doing it. They are right far more than they are wrong and when they are nearly unanimous league wide I wouldn't bet against them.

Are there mistakes? Sure Tom Brady. Romo. But a couple every 25 years is a pretty darn good record.
Yeah, scouts are spot on like 85% of the time, but man when they miss one, the fans love to jump on it!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
That is, of course, if you don't listen to morons like Broaddus

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Actually they are more wrong then right especially teams like the Browns.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Brown's are terrible at drafting anyone. They Missed on Tim Couch who was a high pick, but outside of that I don't remember any other than Bernie Kosar who was okay. I'm talking about top 5 top 10 picks. That's usually where franchise quarterbacks are found.

kskboys

Reaction score
Do they even listen to the scouts? Do they ignore warning signs and physical shortcomings?

Scouts don't do the picking, you know. They just evaluate players. Most high draft picks that fail had major major warning signs. Manziel? Yeah, let's take a short alcoholic party monster in the 1st. Great idea!!!! Josh Gordon? Another obvious problem child.

So, who exactly have the Browns taken that was highly touted that didn't work out? Last year they took Miles Garret and Jabrill Peppers in the 1st, both studs. Their other 1st was TE David Njoku, and I know nothing about him.

In 16 they took Corey Coleman in the 1st. I think he's decent. In the 2nd they took Emmanual Ogbah, stud.

And then add in, in the NFL if you don't have a QB, you got nothing. And the Browns have failed to fill this position. That's what's keeping them down, far as I can tell.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak will be benched by week 10 come next season bet on it!
Stats that have dink and dunk passes are nice but they don't win games or throw accurate passes.Dak is not i repeat is not qualified to be a Franchise QB on any NFL team. Save this post as it will be proven correct come next season!

P.S. May i eat crow on the above as a Boys fan above and beyond any player but i highly doubt Dak will prove me wrong....

I look forward to it. Never fear, Dak is great.