Dak "haters"? Seriously, that's the breadth of your word power?

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I HATE when we go 3 and out scoreless till the 4th Q when the defense is laying back waiting to win the game.
I HATE when we die in the red-zone.
I HATE our QB poor pocket presence.
I HATE our QB's poor accuracy skills.
I HATE the fact our QB is a turnover machine.
I HATE the fact our QB cannot lead our WR to the ball.
I HATE the fact our QB cannot throw all types of passes.
I HATE when we can only beat teams with losing records.
I HATE the fact that our GM is the only one in the NFL that would pay our QB over 30 million.
I HATE........Nahhhhh just want to win and it's simply not happening with imposter Prescott!
Really?!? You can't possibly "HATE" his accuracy, leading wr's, pocket presence, "all types of passes" LOL, and only beating losing teams when he is good at those things.

If you can prove differently with FACTS. Do it. I get it, you're a troll but come on...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I HATE when I feel as though I am not providing enough for my family.
I HATE when my daughter suffers from her contagion based OCD in a pandemic.
I HATE knowing my mother only has very little time left.
I HATE when my wife is hurting.

To be called a HATER over the frivolous nature of an NFL QB being signed or not signed by those on an online social group means about as much to me as having to change the garbage.

So many seem to live for the division of online social media over things that we have no control over and have no impact in our personal lives.....perhaps we would all be better people, husbands, sons, brothers, fathers, friends.....if we would all just stop and put more focus on our own lives than that of the lives of NFL players.
I hate that these things are happening to you and yours I wish I could help in a more personal and immediate manner.
I know you're a tough man, but damn. Toughness only goes so far.

My deepest sympathies and mucho prayers to you.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
perpetual losers can be winners in your book? How does that work?
Like I said you just don’t get it. I’m so glad I live my life the way I do . Do you think losing a football game is being a loser.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Like I said you just don’t get it. I’m so glad I live my life the way I do . Do you think losing a football game is being a loser.

No, you said if they don’t win anything, they’re still winners. If you don’t win anything then you’ve lost everything, and by the very definition of the word that’s losing. Winners win and losers lose, that’s literally where the words come from

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Graduated High School. I think. Confused again.
No @fanin
Just don't step up to me again. I murdered you with grammar son. I am being positive? Lol

Dear lad, don't step up me seems, dunno, Deliverance to me.

And did you, killer, think to place a comma between the words grammar and son?

Too, this has me baffled, language larry: I am being positive? Lol
WTH?

CWR

Reaction score
No @fanin

Dear lad, don't step up me seems, dunno, Deliverance to me.

And did you, killer, think to place a comma between the words grammar and son?

Too, this has me baffled, language larry: I am being positive? Lol
WTH?

No I didn't because now you are my grammar baby. No comma needed. Lol

garyv

Reaction score
When the fragile, physically whipped and frustrated walk-on Tony Romo was shoved aside, I was among Dak's biggest fans. I believed in Dak, big time. It just hasn't worked out for me.

But me disappointment has been to see a deep divide among fans. Some strongly believe in Dak. Others want him and his salary demands gone. It happens.That does not make him a bad man.

So I say to you, dear mateys, phone solicitors, licensed contractors and those with warrants, to call anyone here a "hater/hatah" is so wrong.

My guess is that 90% of Dak's skeptics and critics here like the man but don't like his play, prognosis or greed.
But, on the other dominant hand, most of those who criticize Dak would love to hang with him, have beers and enchiladas with him and maybe back him up in a bar brawl, not that Dak is a troublemaker.

So, all you smug and presumptuous chaps who are quick to use the word hate/hater, you need to step back, take a deep breath and reconsider your choice of words.

Hate is too strong a word to use over a QB. It's not personal, it's just business and exuberant fandom.
Amen.

Hollah, and brings me a dollah!

Who the hell are you ? I was wanting Dak too over Romo BUT Dak has worn my patients very thin. I'm getting to the point he can take a damn hike.
He is not the only QB in the world. I like my Cowboys muchhhhhh more than I give two sheets about Dak or your comments.

CWR

Reaction score
Again, you needed a comma between the words No and I.

LOL!

Were you schooled in East Texas or Bulgaria!

Lol lol lol

You do a whole lot of player hating. It seems being fact checked, and proven to be full of crap didn't sit well with you. Its unfortunate that such a grammatical genius got owned by a simpleton, but it happens. My advice is to move along baby boy. I'm still impressed by your wit.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You do a whole lot of player hating. It seems being fact checked, and proven to be full of crap didn't sit well with you. Its unfortunate that such a grammatical genius got owned by a simpleton, but it happens. My advice is to move along baby boy. I'm still impressed by your wit.

A slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one optic towards an equine quadruped utterly devoid of any visionary context.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
To be called a name just because you have a different opinion is a bit juvenile if you ask me.

We're not in junior high any more.

That's how pretty much everyone operates these days. If you disagree with anyone about anything then they are likely to call you a name. People can't seem to handle opposing views and it's easier to dismiss that person in their mind if they assign some sort of derogatory name to them. Sad times indeed.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
A slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one optic towards an equine quadruped utterly devoid of any visionary context.
That's easy for you to say! :laugh:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
lol...it's just language that means something that you know but don't know that you know it.
All I know is the more I know the less I know.

For instance, Dak reportedly took matters into his own hands and agreed to a deal but that darn clock ran out before they could get those pesky signatures on it. I knew that. Learned it right here. Now it seems that all that is a distant memory and Dak is back to letting his agent negotiate for a better deal then the one he was willing to sign a few months ago. I know that. Learned it right here.

If what I knew then was true I wouldn't know what I know now. I thought I knew but now that I know I don't know if what I knew is true. Knowing that, how can I know what I now know is true?

I guess it comes down to, not knowing what I don't know makes it darn hard to know what i think I know. Ya know?

:flagwave:

jaythecowboy

Reaction score

For instance, Dak reportedly took matters into his own hands and agreed to a deal but that darn clock ran out before they could get those pesky signatures on it. I knew that. Learned it right here. Now it seems that all that is a distant memory and Dak is back to letting his agent negotiate for a better deal then the one he was willing to sign a few months ago. I know that. Learned it right here.

If what I knew then was true I wouldn't know what I know now. I thought I knew but now that I know I don't know if what I knew is true. Knowing that, how can I know what I now know is true?

I guess it comes down to, not knowing what I don't know makes it darn hard to know what i think I know. Ya know?

No, I don't know :laugh:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

You are a smart person. lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Who the hell are you ? I was wanting Dak too over Romo BUT Dak has worn my patients very thin. I'm getting to the point he can take a damn hike.
He is not the only QB in the world. I like my Cowboys muchhhhhh more than I give two sheets about Dak or your comments.

Thank you!
Yes sir! Another satisfied customer!