Dak "haters"? Seriously, that's the breadth of your word power?

Ken

Reaction score
To be called a name just because you have a different opinion is a bit juvenile if you ask me.

We're not in junior high any more.
Yes, "Dak slobberer" is so much more classy.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
you are a lost soul dude..... haters just hate...that's what they do.....

usually, those who are losing the argument, start insulting, typically small, and then escalate from there. Its to distract from the argument at hand, with the goal to escalate into a confrontational argument (you do have a long history of that)...so when did you feel like you are losing this argument?

So you have a degree in psychology? A regular degree or online degree?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
When your mom phonrd me on her Trak Phone. She had told me some things about you. She said you were wiley and cunning and talkative.

lmao...ok, that was good, I need to go smoke a bowl feel the sun and go get a guitar of love.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
When your mom phonrd me on her Trak Phone. She had told me some things about you. She said you were wiley and cunning and talkative. Very talkative. Like a girl.
ahhhh, like I said, you losing the argument and you get confrontational very quickly. starts with a small insult. and then escalates and all in an attempt to divert from the argument....so predictable are the simple minds.

so how many times did you fucck my mom? she is a whhore you know.....

btw, how do you know I am not actually a girl.....you have no idea

so that insult you tried didn't work...

(I can see your brain spinning out of control now and you are about to totally lose control)....maybe not the next post, but very soon there after

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Just don't step up to me again. I murdered you with grammar son. I am being positive? Lol

Holy crap! I am stealing this thread for my music lyrics.

Just don't step up to me again. I murdered your only son...
I can see your brain spinning out of control ...oh, oh
now and you are about to totally lose control...

make an appointment on my calendar and we will talk about it....privately of course.

Step it up baby, step it up...baby,,, welcome to the new millennium, where you have to be on the right side or you will regret being on the wrong side.

Step it up make it right...not wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

jrumann59

Reaction score
To be called a name just because you have a different opinion is a bit juvenile if you ask me.

We're not in junior high any more.
welcome to the new millennium, where you have to be on the right side or you will regret being on the wrong side.

morat1959

Reaction score
I HATE when we go 3 and out scoreless till the 4th Q when the defense is laying back waiting to win the game.
I HATE when we die in the red-zone.
I HATE our QB poor pocket presence.
I HATE our QB's poor accuracy skills.
I HATE the fact our QB is a turnover machine.
I HATE the fact our QB cannot lead our WR to the ball.
I HATE the fact our QB cannot throw all types of passes.
I HATE when we can only beat teams with losing records.
I HATE the fact that our GM is the only one in the NFL that would pay our QB over 30 million.
I HATE........Nahhhhh just want to win and it's simply not happening with imposter Prescott!
Nailed it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
When the fragile, physically whipped and frustrated walk-on Tony Romo was shoved aside, I was among Dak's biggest fans. I believed in Dak, big time. It just hasn't worked out for me.

But me disappointment has been to see a deep divide among fans. Some strongly believe in Dak. Others want him and his salary demands gone. It happens.That does not make him a bad man.

So I say to you, dear mateys, phone solicitors, licensed contractors and those with warrants, to call anyone here a "hater/hatah" is so wrong.

My guess is that 90% of Dak's skeptics and critics here like the man but don't like his play, prognosis or greed.
But, on the other dominant hand, most of those who criticize Dak would love to hang with him, have beers and enchiladas with him and maybe back him up in a bar brawl, not that Dak is a troublemaker.

So, all you smug and presumptuous chaps who are quick to use the word hate/hater, you need to step back, take a deep breath and reconsider your choice of words.

Hate is too strong a word to use over a QB. It's not personal, it's just business and exuberant fandom.
Amen.

Hollah, and brings me a dollah!
Dak-hostile-averser

CWR

Reaction score
Holy crap! I am stealing this thread for my music lyrics.

Just don't step up to me again. I murdered your only son...
I can see your brain spinning out of control ...oh, oh
now and you are about to totally lose control...

make an appointment on my calendar and we will talk about it....privately of course.

Step it up baby, step it up...baby,,, welcome to the new millennium, where you have to be on the right side or you will regret being on the wrong side.

Step it up make it right...not wrong.

When a simple in your face is insufficient. Lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I HATE when I feel as though I am not providing enough for my family.
I HATE when my daughter suffers from her contagion based OCD in a pandemic.
I HATE knowing my mother only has very little time left.
I HATE when my wife is hurting.

To be called a HATER over the frivolous nature of an NFL QB being signed or not signed by those on an online social group means about as much to me as having to change the garbage.

So many seem to live for the division of online social media over things that we have no control over and have no impact in our personal lives.....perhaps we would all be better people, husbands, sons, brothers, fathers, friends.....if we would all just stop and put more focus on our own lives than that of the lives of NFL players.
:hammer: