Dak Haters, what are you going to do if he wins MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I think this thread is off to a good start not being the typical Dak Hater vs Dak Homer thread, thanks to yours and others posts. Rock on.
lest we forget my best friend and man crush on this forum Rocky has accused me of being a hater countless times, and coming from a guy who doesn't know how to read I find him comical and worth a following on here

Hardline

Reaction score
Who are the Dak haters and point us to your evidence they hate?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'd be okay with CeeDee getting MVP, THINK Dak deserves it too.

This has been an incredible season to watch and I don't think enough fans really realize how good those two are together.

Great post sir
Some of us realize it. I said after the bye, CeeDee would turn it on. And that's what happened. He probably won't catch Hill when it's all said and done. But I believe that was somewhat intentional and financially motivated.

This is why you don't go sign every big name player, willy nilly, like so many of our fans want. You have to keep your prime players, because they're the backbone of your team. You don't want CeeDee to play himself out of Dallas....

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
What's really funny, this past offseason everyone was saying Dak was trash and nobody wanted to sign Lamar.
LOL True!

Some interesting turnaround stories this year.
  • Ravens almost didn't sign Lamar Jackson, and he probably wins the MVP, if news articles are right.
  • Dak was on the hot seat. He threw the whole hot potato in Mike McCarthy's lap.
  • Kellen was going to take Herbert to the next level while Cowboys offense fell apart.
  • .. more but I'm too tired to think of them, this season wore me out LOL

mknight21

Reaction score
If Dak wants my hate to stop he needs to play big in the big games.

The reason Lamar Jackson is going to be the MVP with worse stats than Dak is for this sole reason. If Dak would've done it against the Niners, Fins, and Bills then he would've been MVP easily.

Dak gets yet another chance to turn us haters around this year.
It’s only a big game if he loses. Normally it’s harder to go crazy against better teams because they are better teams Dak has had two stinkers that was bills and niners. That’s it. He played well enough to win in every other game.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
LOL True!

Some interesting turnaround stories this year.
  • Ravens almost didn't sign Lamar Jackson, and he probably wins the MVP, if news articles are right.
  • Dak was on the hot seat. He threw the whole hot potato in Mike McCarthy's lap.
  • Kellen was going to take Herbert to the next level while Cowboys offense fell apart.
  • .. more but I'm too tired to think of them, this season wore me out LOL
And that Jalen Hurts was an Elite QB....... :muttley:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
These threads are useless,we just won a big REGULAR SEASON game,let's be happy about that..the final story has yet to be written..I truly hope he keeps this up,I'm tired of losing in the playoffs.
Well, you’re a Dak hater so we understand your frustration. Well deserved I may add.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The "hater" is a myth. Totally made up by insecurities
of people who jump to conclusions at the very first
criticism.
Think of it as a person with no sense of humor.
To them, everyone is childish. No fun is allowed.

They are also easy targets for the witty ones.
Those people are hilarious! The ones who make
the sarcastic posts meant to make those with an
ounce of common sense laugh.
I wish this was true.
Really do.

However there are a few that truly are haters.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
What's really funny, this past offseason everyone was saying Dak was trash and nobody wanted to sign Lamar.
Lamar could not have just been signed, the Ravens would had the option to match a teams offer after they ponied up 2 first rd picks...everybody knew that Ravens would have matched so nobody even tried. I suggested as much too, lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well, you’re a Dak hater so we understand your frustration. Well deserved I may add.
They itched and whined incessantly all offseason, training camp, preseason and regular season long. And they were allowed to!!! Now they are whining and complaining for being called out for being proven so wrong. Can't even man/woman up. Typical.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If Dak wants my hate to stop he needs to play big in the big games.

The reason Lamar Jackson is going to be the MVP with worse stats than Dak is for this sole reason. If Dak would've done it against the Niners, Fins, and Bills then he would've been MVP easily.

Dak gets yet another chance to turn us haters around this year.
Haters gonna hate. It’s just who they are inside. Rotten.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
He should win MVP but he definitely won’t. Lamar’s Vegas odds jumped to -20,000 after putting up 56 against the 2 seed Dolphins last week. He ended his season the perfect way to seal the MVP.

HungryLion

Reaction score
... if this guy wins MVP, or god forbid, goes all the way to the Super Bowl this year?

Dak Prescott 2023 Stats
  • 4,516 yards (1st. Like CeeDee and Tyreek Hill, Tua will probably surpass Dak in yards tonight.)
  • 36 TDs (1st)
  • 8 INTs (3rd, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
  • 68.4% Completion (3rd right now, could change, among QBs with minimum 15 starts)
  • 12-5, third straight year
  • #1 QB/WR Combo in league
I'm by no stretch a Dak Homer. But have to give the man his props. His running game let him down this year. His offensive line was hurt all year. He never had Witten his entire career like Romo, or a Travis Kelce like Mahomes. And this doesn't mean he still doesn't have to prove it in the big one. But the only thing more certain than an open CeeDee Lamb this year is a Home Win. So feeling pretty good about our chances!

For the record.... I'd rather give the MVP trophy to CeeDee. They are both in sync, but nothing happens without CeeDee. I don't think there is a single person in the NFL anymore who can cover #88.

Dak is in that same rhythm that Romo was his last healthy year when he led the league in many of those same stats. Good news is that Dak is three years younger, bigger and stronger, and not showing any signs from that old ankle injury.
If Dak wins MVP.

But the cowboys don’t make it to an NFCCG even if Dak plays well in the loss.

Then people will still be calling for Dak and to get cut or traded.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We beat another DOG and this place is buzzing baby.
Hit me up when Dakko can score more than 20 pts against teams like Det,Bills,Niners, you get the idea.
Now enjoy as we have another Dog coming up at home and all will be well for another week give or take.
Superbowl you bet bring it on and it will be a pleasure to eat all the Dak crow you Dak-lovers can muster!!!!

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
These threads are useless,we just won a big REGULAR SEASON game,let's be happy about that..the final story has yet to be written..I truly hope he keeps this up,I'm tired of losing in the playoffs.
But 4-12.

So, the Cowboys can't be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.