Dak Haters, what are you going to do if he wins MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Had Dak not had the bad game at Buffalo he would win MVP. He’ll likely end coming in second to Lamar Jackson. The vote should be pretty close.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Maybe worth its own thread but I would just like to know how Dak got more accurate. That pass today for Cooks' TD was just beautiful. Both Dak's fans and detractors will disagree with me here but to my eye, Dak has been consistently more accurate with his throws. Where in the past they would be a little high or behind, he is hitting people right in the hands a LOT. I've never seen a QB crank up their accuracy like this.

My theories: Either he did something to his mechanics or Kellen/Garrett's timing based system was causing receivers to be not exactly where Dak expected making the throws appear to be off.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Picsart-24-01-07-20-37-02-829.jpg

ClintDagger

Reaction score
He’s not going to win the MVP so that’s not a discussion point IMO. But if Dak wins the SB, what can haters say?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Maybe worth its own thread but I would just like to know how Dak got more accurate. That pass today for Cooks' TD was just beautiful. Both Dak's fans and detractors will disagree with me here but to my eye, Dak has been consistently more accurate with his throws. Where in the past they would be a little high or behind, he is hitting people right in the hands a LOT. I've never seen a QB crank up their accuracy like this.

My theories: Either he did something to his mechanics or Kellen/Garrett's timing based system was causing receivers to be not exactly where Dak expected making the throws appear to be off.
He’s a much better QB in a timing offense like the Texas Coast. Moore’s scheme was just a bad fit. As well as his play calling. Said this last year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give us Dak's signature wins for the past 8 years.
If you post more than the number of fingers you have in your right hand you're Dak delusional.
Beating 4-13 teams to a pulp does nothing for me............sorry.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
what the hell was that? Dumb coaching....geezus. SM just threw his QB1 under the bus

Ken

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson has already won MVP. If the Cowboys win the Superbowl I will be delighted.
Only bots think he already won it. There is nothing anyone can point to as to how that would be the case.

RoboQB

Reaction score
No that does not make you a hater...at least not to me.

IF you can admit he has been playing well and has had a good season that is not hating.

But some members always complaining about him and never willing to admit when he plays well...that is a hater.
He's playing great!
I was critical of the game in Philly.
Felt that he should've pulled that one out.
The game in Buffalo was horrible.
That ended the MVP talk.
He is always going to be graded on the playoffs
Everything else is just fodder.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Only bots think he already won it. There is nothing anyone can point to as to how that would be the case.
There are 50 sportswriters who vote for the MVP and if you were to poll each one tomorrow, I would hedge a bet that all if not most would say Lamar. Not that Dak wouldn't get consideration, but it's Lamar. I'd rather Dak win Superbowl MVP against the Ravens, this would mean a hell of a lot more

basel90

Reaction score
Dak had a good solid season indeed . However , he and the team lost most of the difficult games ( 49ers , Buffalo and then some) . Not blaming all losses on dak.
I like the rhythm he has developed with Cee Dee and cutting down on interceptions. Let us see if he can take this team and carry it to a win when the run game or the defense has a bad game. His legacy will always be built on SB rings or the lack of . Otherwise he is another tony romo or similar good QBs. It is all about the rings. This is the dallas cowboys, the most valuable sports franchise on earth and the team with best global fan base. The fan base wants a ring ASAP and is no mood for playoff appearances. Enough is enough .

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he wins mvp, and Super Bowl, it will be an almost unanimous good feeling and happiness for the team, fan base, and qb. However, there will still be morons who still can’t define what an actual hater is, nor will they be satisfied with the win either. These people don’t have an identity unless they are stirring up or poking fans that needed to see more from the qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.