Twitter: Dak: I believe in my arm

glimmerman

Reaction score
Problem is they use the play all the time. The defender knows to move up and trick Lamb to go behind him. Dak either has to let Lamb go by the defender and hit him before he turns up field or let him turn up and battle the second defender. He can’t throw that on time unless he is in front of the defender. Dak has to throw it early and Lamb has to get in front.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
IstDGrY.jpg
laughing my butt off, poor old mouth breather in terror mode.

From his tweet it seems to mean he threw bad passes and it was on him not the receivers. shrugs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Marino had an 8-10 playoff record that included 2 AFCCG appearances and 1 super bowl. That's the wrong person to compare Dak with in my opinion.

Correction: Dan played in 3 AFCC games. Meanwhile, Dak talks to the media and tells them how much he believes in his arm.
lmao, now he's Dan Marino. They are no end to this madness. :facepalm:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Trying to write a check his butt can't cash. To much bragging going on with this team. Bunch of pretty rich boys that have never been to taught that there comes a good time to just shut up.

I recall a time, long ago, when he was humble -- time and fame have a way of changing things.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It's awesome that he believes in his arm. Golf clap to him. Too bad his arm has amounted to only 1 playoff win in his career. I think he would be better served if he stopped patting himself on the back and improved his game.

Same thing I said , all these stats we want results, wins etc!!

That's super cool. Remind me again what his playoff record is......

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I believe in dak just like I did in garrett. Heck 10 years isn't that long to learn a lesson. Please give dak 3 more. Dallas Jones are slow learner and their fans are too.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Unbelievable. I mean if he's so physically talented, see's the game so clearly & is such a great leader why has he alienated 98% of his fan base with poor play & tone deaf statements?
Whats funnier is you thinking that this board represents majority of Cowboys fans. 98% lmao get a life

phildadon86

Reaction score
Now do his record against teams .500+, then for laughs subtract the NFC east wins
My God. Is this what we are resorting to? You realize of course you could do this any QB in the league right? lol. The lengths some people will go to.

Lets do Aaron Rodgers against .500 plus teams. But take away the lions and Bears. And games on Monday in the rain. And games on Thursday against the titans. And against teams not at Lambeau with a full moon.

phildadon86

Reaction score
They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. They are required to talk to the press but they have no modesty, not really any regret, just the same thing. Then the loudmouths come on with the same garbage. That locker room must be a blast.
Yup. It aint just Dak that speaks like this. Its the entire team. I am almost at the point now where I want to jettison anyone drafted under the Garrett regime. I am so tired of the platitudes and process crap.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's awesome that he believes in his arm. Golf clap to him. Too bad his arm has amounted to only 1 playoff win in his career. I think he would be better served if he stopped patting himself on the back and improved his game.

That's super cool. Remind me again what his playoff record is......

QB's dont have records, teams do. But feel free to list the playoff games we lost because of Dak. Ill wait..............................

kskboys

Reaction score
Do ya, Dak? Well, is there any way I can get you to start believing in 1st downs and moving the ball consistently?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Remember DL talking before the Wash. game and their RB had over a 100 yards before the half. Yes we won but that game told us the DL and LB was not getting the job done on stopping the run.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Do ya, Dak? Well, is there any way I can get you to start believing in 1st downs and moving the ball consistently?

Dak is there any way I can get your Defense to actually show up and not get burnt in the pass game and the run game? That would be great since you scored 28 points and gave your team a 14 point lead into the 4th quarter.