Twitter: Dak: "I stopped listening to what Jerry says to the media. Doesn't hold weight with me"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And in the same season
giphy.webp

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your posts are 1/2 the reason why I hope Dak Prescott's contract situation is finally resolved sooner rather than later.
As if anything will change.

Dak is extended? MountaineerCowboy will be right here talking about how much he sucks.

Dak walks? MountaineerCowboy will be right here talking about how much the next QB sucks if they’re a loser like Dak.

You want MountaineerCowboy to stop hating? Then stop being losers.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I hope all you guys who have espoused Dak's great leadership abilities are finally seeing the light.

This right here is the real Dak Prescott. No matter how true it may be there is absolutely NO reason for a man in Prescott's position to be warring with the top management through the media.

The only thing Prescott gains from flapping his gums is some sort of self-preservation of a fragile ego.

A real leader would keep the big picture involving his teammates and team goals in mind and take the high road.

Hell, Jerry has finally seen the real Dak Prescott, why can't you?

plymkr

Reaction score
It was either David Moore or Randy Galloway who said a few years ago that anytime you see the term, “sources inside the Cowboys say” it’s always Jerry or Stephen. They love to manipulate the talk about the team and players in a way they think is “interesting”.

Sad that they don’t realize that the greatest sales pitch in sports is just winning.
That’s very dysfunctional and sad. I think they would be a lot more successful on the field if they would just get out of the way. As a fan that loves this team this stuff discouraging. Very frustrating

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You want MountaineerCowboy to stop hating? Then stop being losers.
Not one will stop you from hating. Likewise, no one will stop your polar opposite from loving.

Like I said, "Your posts are 1/2 the reason why I hope Dak Prescott's contract situation is finally resolved sooner rather than later." It takes two halves to make a whole.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not one will stop you from hating. Likewise, no one will stop your polar opposite from loving.

Like I said, "Your posts are 1/2 the reason why I hope Dak Prescott's contract situation is finally resolved sooner rather than later." It takes two halves to make a whole.
I hope the drama drags on all the way up to the day Dak signs with the Raiders.

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak lovers think being good in the regular season against bad teams, and being one and done in the playoffs, makes you deserve 70 million dollars a year. :laugh:
:laugh:
Dak Haters thinking comes from an era when people sat on their couches and determined other values…. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak lovers thinking comes from an era when everyone gets awarded for failure ....... its for the "brotherhood" ...... next guy makes more....... :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh:
Dak Haters think going from the trailer park to Professional Athlete is failure….know your place :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak Haters think going from the trailer park to Professional Athlete is failure….know your place :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dak lovers start using things that have nothing to do with football to defend their love of their choking QB ....... know your role and shut your mouth :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: