Twitter: Dak: "I stopped listening to what Jerry says to the media. Doesn't hold weight with me"

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak lovers start using things that have nothing to do with football to defend their love of their choking QB ....... know your role and shut your mouth :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh:
Dak Haters start using brotherhood because the Cowboys marketing brochure has a street name outside the Locker room :laugh: :laugh:

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak lovers make a nonsensical post that I am quoting because they apparently have run out of things to say. :laugh:
:laugh:
Dude this is supposed to fun stop injecting yourself and I. We are talking about Dak lovers and Haters….. :laugh:

Dak Haters think we don’t keep receipts…..keeping bringing your eye-test to the cook-out….Cooper Rush potatoe salad and Trey Lance mix tapes are weird:lmao::laugh:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Not one will stop you from hating. Likewise, no one will stop your polar opposite from loving.

Like I said, "Your posts are 1/2 the reason why I hope Dak Prescott's contract situation is finally resolved sooner rather than later." It takes two halves to make a whole.
I hope that Jerry will grow a pair and force Dak to earn it this season. Unfortunately, caving like he just did for CeeDee means he will probably do the same for Dak, whether that happens within the next week, or next January after Dallas gets smacked with another embarrassing playoff loss.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had 2 people last night, one a Steelers fan. But thinks Dak is a good QB, and would take him as their QB. She said she has gained a lot of respect for Dak now saying what he said.

Another, is a Dallas fan, not sold on Dak, but he said he gained a lot of respect for Dak as well.

rags747

Reaction score
I've seen this before working in sales. The money isn't a big a it is in the NFL, but the egos are comparable. We had a couple of guys over the years that were really good at their jobs. They brought in big money, and because of that they were given a pass. They got it in their heads that they could do the same anywhere, and their attitudes became a detriment to overall production.

They stuck around for awhile, but then they started openly questioning and criticizing the GM. There was the eventual war of words, yelling matches, and just like that, they were gone.

Dak isn't bigger than the Dallas Cowboys. I've criticized the Jones family as much as anyone over the years, and would love nothing more than for him to have his ego checked...but not at the cost of the chemistry of the young core we have in place. The Jones family has been very generous towards Dak and have made him an incredibly wealthy man. The least he can do is reciprocate that by showing some humility throughout this process, whether it looks like he's sticking around, or not.
100%!

rags747

Reaction score
thats-impossible-captain-kirk.gif
Kirk was the Absolute Best!

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak lovers think being good in the regular season against bad teams, and being one and done in the playoffs, makes you deserve 70 million dollars a year. :laugh:
:laugh:
The operative phrase would be "Market Value" regardless of love or hate for Dak. It's really that simple. Either in Dallas or somewhere else, he has Jerry by the $#$#.

rags747

Reaction score
I had 2 people last night, one a Steelers fan. But thinks Dak is a good QB, and would take him as their QB. She said she has gained a lot of respect for Dak now saying what he said.

Another, is a Dallas fan, not sold on Dak, but he said he gained a lot of respect for Dak as well.
A trade to the Steelers would be best for all, gives them the QB that Tomlin absolutely needs and gives us plenty of Christmas presents under the tree!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
All the Dak haters are struggling right now because they know they love that Dak just gave great advice to ignore what Jerry says in the media.
Is it really great advice when someone like myself has already been ignoring Jerry for the past 20 years? Good advice these days would be to start ignoring both Jerry and Dak.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope that Jerry will grow a pair and force Dak to earn it this season. Unfortunately, caving like he just did for CeeDee means he will probably do the same for Dak, whether that happens within the next week, or next January after Dallas gets smacked with another embarrassing playoff loss.
That is why I hope the contract situation is resolved as quickly as possible. A decision should have been made already. Either get the deal done. Or both sides publicly state they have reached a permanent impasse.

Either course of action is doable. Neither action is happening. Thus, the unnecessary melodrama drags out yet another day. It is like Groundhog Day except Bill Murray never tries breaking the repeating cycle.