Twitter: Dak: "I stopped listening to what Jerry says to the media. Doesn't hold weight with me"

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I do the same thing.

I do not listen to the nonsense that Jerry speaks and try to decipher anymore.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Not if Dak refuses to sign without a no trade clause.
I just would hate for us to get nothing for him at all, if that happens.

Jerry has caused this situation, and your right, he has to get a no trade clause in order for it to happen.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I just would hate for us to get nothing for him at all, if that happens.

Jerry has caused this situation, and you're right, he has to get a no trade clause in order for it to happen.
No way Dak signs a deal that makes him easily traded.

plymkr

Reaction score
Dude this is supposed to fun stop injecting yourself and I. We are talking about Dak lovers and Haters….. :laugh:

Dak Haters think we don’t keep receipts…..keeping bringing your eye-test to the cook-out….Cooper Rush potatoe salad and Trey Lance mix tapes are weird:lmao::laugh:
Lol, actually you guys going back and forth like that was really funny and it made this thread more fun to read. Well played guys, friendly fun banter was fun to read.

Cmac

Reaction score
I do not buy a honda civic for the same price as a lamborghini.

Quality should dictate market value ....... not brotherhood
Couldn't agree more......as we've been down this road before with end of season shortcomings.

Since we're possibly heading for shopping or change down the road......using your analogy of honda civic and lamborghini, may I interest you in the possibility, while we wait for growth and results, of the pending arrival of the lot?

OIP.BAaYwXSoqarJ4szBniP3aAHaEK

Are you good with that? Just sayin.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more......as we've been down this road before with end of season shortcomings.

Since we're possibly heading for shopping or change down the road......using your analogy of honda civic and lamborghini, may I interest you in the possibility, while we wait for growth and results, of the pending arrival of the lot?

OIP.BAaYwXSoqarJ4szBniP3aAHaEK

Are you good with that? Just sayin.
Trance is garbage. A bus pass ain't gonna do it.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
No way Dak signs a deal that makes him easily traded.
Well no deal then. He will have to take his chances after this season, cause after this season he will not get that no trade clause anyway.

I have absolutely no problem with not extending him, but I hope Jerry isn't stupid enough to not even try....wait a minute, its Jerry, nevermind

shabazz

Reaction score
I Agree with Daks take 100%......ignore the fool behind the curtain that spouts verbal diarrhea every time he opens his mouth

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It’s fine for fans and people non-involved with the Cowboys organization to say harsh things about the players, coaches or management, even things that can be deemed personally offensive, but when you’re the QB of “America’s Team” and haven’t lived up to its standard, it’s treading dangerous waters to even slightly bite the hand that feeds you. Jimmy was the head coach of a team that led it to two SBs in a row and he was shown the door by the same owner, even if it was a mutual parting of ways. JJ’s ego is tied to the management team of the team and his image in front of the camera.

If Dak is so confident in his ability and betting on himself, why did he originally seek an NTC, and why is it still presumably a condition for another contract?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It’s fine for fans and people non-involved with the Cowboys organization to say harsh things about the players, coaches or management, even things that can be deemed personally offensive, but when you’re the QB of “America’s Team” and haven’t lived up to its standard, it’s treading dangerous waters to even slightly bite the hand that feeds you. Jimmy was the head coach of a team that led it to two SBs in a row and he was shown the door by the same owner, even if it was a mutual parting of ways. JJ’s ego is tied to the management team of the team and his image in front of the camera.

If Dak is so confident in his ability and betting on himself, why did he originally seek an NTC, and why is it still presumably a condition for another contract?
Jerry is very good at making $$$

the ROI on Dak hasnt been good.

too many playoff losses.

and the last one was brutal.

(Jerry Man-Cried, empty stadium at home)

Jerry is butt hurt at Dak.

and he holds a grudge. Ask Jimmy.

thats why no contract and Lance taking all the snaps.