Dak: I want to be here (but) all the other great quarterbacks played for other teams

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yea Mr. 2-5 has some inspiring QB play in him when facing the Giants.
Vent to someone else about it. We’ll be lucky to make the playoffs with our next QB. The Cowboys are probably no better than a 6-7 win team with an average QB.

starfan1

Reaction score
soo your theory is unless the offense is playing good the defens just gives up? Thats not a good defense at all. The defense gave up TD's on 8 straight drives...Dak sucked but he didnt throw 8 INT's..its ok to say Dak has blame but so do the other players.
thtat dont fit the narrative lol

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Romo didn't really choke in big games. Watch his playoff games. He never really played poorly considering the circumstances.
Dak homers have to say Romo choked to deflect from the former’s choking. There’s a big difference between being part of team that couldn’t win against superior competition and spitting the bit and being a significant reason as to why the team lost, i.e., choking. How many pick sixes did Romo throw in the playoffs? Come to think of it, how many picks did he throw on the team’s side of the field? A big fat zero.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys as I recall made the playoffs with Quincy Carter at the helm. I dare say this franchise will survive the departure of Dal Prescott.
That was a fluke. We brought in a Hall of Fame head coach and somehow made the playoffs with 10 wins despite Quincy Carter. The previous two seasons we were 6-9 with Carter. Good luck making the playoffs with a QB of his caliber in a passing league where everything revolves around your QB. Not to mention having an inconsistent running game and a defense that folds every time we get behind. This may be our last season of having a legit playoff contender.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I find it funny that a lot of these Dak fans are so scared of who may come next. Hell! No body knows what kind of QB we will get after Dak but if you don't try you will never know.
lets take Dak out of this and aks ourselves WHO is getting this QB you speak of..maybe it has nothing to do with Dak and everything to do with that. I dont think there is a way Dak is here next year and thats because he wants out...and thats fine by me he can take CD and Micah with him...but now your telling me to trust in Jerry, im sorry if i have some "You prove it" towards Jerry and not just the players.

Mikexike

Reaction score
lets take Dak out of this and aks ourselves WHO is getting this QB you speak of..maybe it has nothing to do with Dak and everything to do with that. I dont think there is a way Dak is here next year and thats because he wants out...and thats fine by me he can take CD and Micah with him...but now your telling me to trust in Jerry, im sorry if i have some "You prove it" towards Jerry and not just the players.
No one is telling you to trust Jerry, I'm just in the camp of wanting a new QB because I don't want to watch what Dak has to offer anymore. I'm over this best shape of your life/ we will watch film and get better bs ever year just for him to prove me right every time it comes to a tough game.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
That was a fluke. We brought in a Hall of Fame head coach and somehow made the playoffs with 10 wins despite Quincy Carter. The previous two seasons we were 6-9 with Carter. Good luck making the playoffs with a QB of his caliber in a passing league where everything revolves around your QB. Not to mention having an inconsistent running game and a defense that folds every time we get behind. This may be our last season of having a legit playoff contender.
Says a lot that our expectations have been lowered down to "making the playoffs." Used to be at one time it was winning Super Bowls. That got downgraded to NFC title game and then just winning a playoff game and today it's make the playoffs. Jesus you Dak-roids are pathetic.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
No one is telling you to trust Jerry, I'm just in the camp of wanting a new QB because I don't want to watch what Dak has to offer anymore. I'm over this best shape of your life/ we will watch film and get better bs ever year just for him to prove me right every time it comes to a tough game.
They don't trust Jerry to get the next QB but don't want to think that Jerry was also the guy who picked Dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Says a lot that our expectations have been lowered down to "making the playoffs." Used to be at one time it was winning Super Bowls. That got downgraded to NFC title game and then just winning a playoff game and today it's make the playoffs. Jesus you Dak-roids are pathetic.
It all starts with making the playoffs. No need for name-calling. If you’re frustrated move on.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It all starts with making the playoffs. No need for name-calling. If you’re frustrated move on.
A guaranteed first round playoff exit isn't really anything to gloat at after you "just make the playoffs."

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What do you think the next QB will say? What did the one before him and the one before him say? Your tired of watching them lose and so am I but do i really need to show you when it started compared to the current QB and thats what Im saying, what exactly do you think the next QB THIS FO gets will do?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
it says alot that you cant seperate the GM who has actually been here for all 28 years of it from the current QB..lol Dak-Roids does that mean your a Jerry-Roid? Poor Jerry always putting together a good team just to watch the players and HC fail again...maybe he should fire the guy picking the HC and players..what an idea...

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
it says alot that you cant seperate the GM who has actually been here for all 28 years of it from the current QB..lol Dak-Roids does that mean your a Jerry-Roid? Poor Jerry always putting together a good team just to watch the players and HC fail again...maybe he should fire the guy picking the HC and players..what an idea...
Jerry picked an inept QB and handed him keys to lead the team and just as most of Jerry's pick he only does losing with any degree of competence.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Between whom I want to see gone- Jerry or Dak???? I'd keep Dak 7days a week....