Dak: I want to be the best QB Cowboys ever had

cern

Reaction score
hard work and determination account for much of what we can do, especially in the physical sense. but genetics set the ultimate limits. it's what's in our genes. dak appears to be in good shape regarding both.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
What party lifestyle are you talking about? The one where once in a long while he is photographed at a party, and in which there is never any hint of bad behavior?

As for focusing on the game and position, have you ever read anything that suggested he doesn't work very hard at the game and position?

If you actually read any of my posts you would actually see Im not a Dak hater despite being an Eagles fan. Dak actually parties A LOT . Why not compare him to any other starting QB in NFL . Maybe Try Google there name and party You might be surprised. But this last offseason he might not of been in media as much .... But While other teams practiced he had a golf event ... then there is this .

CPanther95

Reaction score
He better be, the Cowboys are already paying him 4 times what they paid Roger Staubach.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
There is no rebuttal needed ....... you post 5 sec videos trying to prove Dak is a part animal ...... go worry about your Qb's knee troll

awww I guess you dont know how to read or choose to pick out certain parts

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol. They all party. Some just do it in places to be more in the limelight. It’s there off time.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I want you to be the best QB the Cowboys ever had too Dak. You know what you have to do to do that don't you? Win SBs. Do that and I'll be happy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you actually read any of my posts you would actually see Im not a Dak hater despite being an Eagles fan. Dak actually parties A LOT . Why not compare him to any other starting QB in NFL . Maybe Try Google there name and party You might be surprised. But this last offseason he might not of been in media as much .... But While other teams practiced he had a golf event ... then there is this .

Players get time off, hell Arron Rodgers is playing in an upcoming pro am golf tournament and has already played at Scottsdale and Pebble Beach. Players take time away from the game all of them.