Video: Dak in his own words on Dez

dallasdave

Reaction score
Good corporate soldiers usually win out against the wild talents.
Wild talent can only be tolerated for so long...

In other areas: wild talent ages better and becomes more appreciated.
In the arena of sports: wild talent is usually a comet, destined for flameout.

For some of you: this should instill fear.
For the same: you'll never recognize this until it's too late.
Wow, this is deep :eek:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
@WillieBeamen all y’all haters need to chill like I said. Unless Dez say otherwise. Y’all was quick to bash the homie smh
You believe what you want to believe. What else was he gonna say? “Yea I didnt want him here, we didnt mesh on the field”?

I guarantee when they ask Garrett about Dez, you gonna say hes full of it, because you have an agenda.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
You believe what you want to believe. What else was he gonna say? “Yea I didnt want him here, we didnt mesh on the field”?

I guarantee when they ask Garrett about Dez, you gonna say hes full of it, because you have an agenda.
Dak called him his brother on and off the field. Garrett won’t say anything close to that lol. He could’ve easily said he’s not fielding questions about Dez. Garrett will almost certainly dodge certain questions about Dez. Dak didn’t no comment on anything

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak called him his brother on and off the field. Garrett won’t say anything close to that lol. He could’ve easily said he’s not fielding questions about Dez. Garrett will almost certainly dodge certain questions about Dez. Dak didn’t no comment on anything
Right. Have we heard Linehan's comments? Garrets? Or Stephen's? I think that says it all.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The Raiders are looking for new fans.

That poster just gave his opinion, clearly disapproves of the move to release Dez, and you tell him basically to go F'off and find another team?

I guess you didn't read Reality's sticky at the top of the page about being respectful of others opinions. You homers telling everybody to go F'off and find another team if they don't wave the pom poms is what is making this place toxic nowadays if I am being totally honest.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Daks a class act. Sounds, incredibly, like he didn’t give his input here. Also sounds like he’s not entirely thrilled to be without a go-to guy in man for the near term. And that he expects us to draft a WR relatively early.

Hey Idgit, how you doing buddy.

I agree, it didn't sound like Dak was really that thrilled or happy with Dez getting released. Also, like you said, amazingly he was not asked or even consulted about it and found out when the group of guys he was working out with told him about it.

Why would an organization not consult with the QB over keeping his number one WR? Very strange if this is how this all went down.

And one other nugget I picked up........"this puts things into perspective, this is a business".......Dak letting it be known that you can forget about any hometown discount. Watch him Kurt Cousin us, I would not be surprised.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Idgit, how you doing buddy.

I agree, it didn't sound like Dak was really that thrilled or happy with Dez getting released. Also, like you said, amazingly he was not asked or even consulted about it and found out when the group of guys he was working out with told him about it.

Why would an organization not consult with the QB over keeping his number one WR? Very strange if this is how this all went down.

And one other nugget I picked up........"this puts things into perspective, this is a business".......Dak letting it be known that you can forget about any hometown discount. Watch him Kurt Cousin us, I would not be surprised.

Doesn’t make much sense to me. I think there’s still more that went on that hasn’t been reported.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That poster just gave his opinion, clearly disapproves of the move to release Dez, and you tell him basically to go F'off and find another team?

I guess you didn't read Reality's sticky at the top of the page about being respectful of others opinions. You homers telling everybody to go F'off and find another team if they don't wave the pom poms is what is making this place toxic nowadays if I am being totally honest.
Yeah...uhh...He never told anyone to "F off"....talk about overreaction.

stiletto

Reaction score
Man pound sound people. Dak is a 2nd year QB. Dez was like 80 in NFL years and could still barely get by and it wasn't because of his "knowledge of the game" that made him decent.. We'll see how it goes....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Doesn’t make much sense to me. I think there’s still more that went on that hasn’t been reported.

Yea, I think you are right.

There is more to this story than meets the eye. Something happened, I don't know what, but something happened that facilitated this move. If it was just a pure cap casualty release, they would have done it back when the new league year started and it would not have been a big story at all. Think of Suh, he was released for cap reasons and it was a nothing burger in the media, that is usually how these things happen. And for the QB to not even be asked or made aware of the decision is even more bizarre.

It would be like the Falcons releasing Julio Jones or the Steelers releasing Antonio Bryant and neither Matt Ryan or Big Ben was even asked about it. That is crazy.............something happened that is not being reported.