Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Winners like Staubach don’t need to speak like this. The play on the field does the speaking.

This is loser talk from Dak trying to divert the attention away from him and onto the fans.
Dak isn't speaking up for himself. He was speaking up for his team. That's the difference, and I'm sure his teammates agree with him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak isn't speaking up for himself. He was speaking up for his team. That's the difference, and I'm sure his teammates agree with him.
I’m sure his loser teammates agree with him.

They would love if the critical fans would stop paying attention and just let them be losers in peace instead of booing and criticizing their loser play.

vig454

Reaction score
But you're still here talking Cowboys? ;)
What is it with some of you constantly trying to get fans/members to stop coming in here at;) all because their opinions differ from yours? Of course we are here talking Cowboys because we are fans of the organization since way back. What makes you think you are the authority on who follows the Cowboys on this forum. GET OVER YOURSELVES!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
What is it with some of you constantly trying to get fans/members to stop coming in here at;) all because their opinions differ from yours? Of course we are here talking Cowboys because we are fans of the organization since way back. What makes you think you are the authority on who follows the Cowboys on this forum. GET OVER YOURSELVES!
It's a weak fall back when they can't refute anything. It's akin to them admitting they lost the argument. Might as well call us "poopie-heads" too for the same effect.

vig454

Reaction score
Dak is horrible unless it the end of the game and the other team let's off. But our defensive players are confused , they think they are playing flag football. :facepalm:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't think I told them to leave, I just doubted they were fully off the wagon which is a good thing. I wouldn't want anyone to jump off

Mikexike

Reaction score
Welcome to the Dallas Comedy Club Cowboys!

We are a team with Highly paid actors that put on the best entertainment in losing fashion.

DanManJ

Reaction score
considering his family history???

No one made a comment about his Mom dying. He's getting paid $60 million per year to play football. If he can't handle the heat then screw him. He can tear up his contract and walk away for all I care. He's a bum, he's always been a bum, and he always will be a bum. The sooner he's gone the better
He has a brother that committed suicide. If you don't see an issue with someone telling him he should kill himself then I pity you as a human being. It is my deepest hope that people like you get so upset that they leave this fanbase and go somewhere else.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Amen! I'm tired of people telling others to get off this site you would think that talk would be banned by this forum since it's driving away traffic or at least attempting to do so.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Winners like Staubach don’t need to speak like this. The play on the field does the speaking.

This is loser talk from Dak trying to divert the attention away from him and onto the fans.
Not that he made many mistakes ever but when he did he owned up. To them like a real leader.