Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

zeke21

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has actually ever calculated just what % of Dak's stats have come against prevent defences. They did enough to again get the 'comeback falls short' story line.. reality is that they got flattened by a superior team. Our run defence has regressed from last year which is no surprise considering the lack of capital we invest (both draft and trading) into our defence and in particular our run D. Even so.. defence kept them to 21 points for long periods.. offence put up 6 points in over 3 quarters.. and one of those was a franchise record long field goal.

Put that in context.. We scored 3 'regulation' offensive points in over 3 quarters of football. And Dak wants to spit more garbage?? Our offence is junk, our QB is trash and our playcalling is amatuerish.

However the most pressing needs has been and will remain our QB. Dak is just a pile of garbage and he ain't going to get better.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Wow, you would have thought he slapped a young fan and kicked a puppy. Who cares…I am not happy with his play nor the extension at this point but this obsession is crazy…both ways btw. The whole team, except the kicker, is a mess right now.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has actually ever calculated just what % of Dak's stats have come against prevent defences. They did enough to again get the 'comeback falls short' story line.. reality is that they got flattened by a superior team. Our run defence has regressed from last year which is no surprise considering the lack of capital we invest (both draft and trading) into our defence and in particular our run D. Even so.. defence kept them to 21 points for long periods.. offence put up 6 points in over 3 quarters.. and one of those was a franchise record long field goal.

Put that in context.. We scored 3 'regulation' offensive points in over 3 quarters of football. And Dak wants to spit more garbage?? Our offence is junk, our QB is trash and our playcalling is amatuerish.

However the most pressing needs has been and will remain our QB. Dak is just a pile of garbage and he ain't going to get better.
I posted the career passing yard stats by quarter in another thread.

Click the link below and go by every year. Scroll down where it shows Dak's passing yards BY QUARTER every year. By far, most of Dak's passing yards have come in the 2nd quarter and the 1st Half as a total when comparing Halfs.

https://www.footballdb.com/players/dak-prescott-prescda01/splits/2024

BTW, how conveniently you forgot to mention CeeDee's fumble-after-catch inside our opponent's 10 yard line as we were driving to potentially score a TD in the 1st Half. Or the many drive-killing penalties also in the 1st Half.

I guess those are Dak's fault, too? SMH
:facepalm:

Last edited:

star-ving

Reaction score
All you needed to see was that one flick of the wrist laser by Lamar Jackson to show what a no-talent loser Dak is. Stuck with this manipulative thief for 5 years. And the time loop continues when Jerry will just pass the torch to his offspring. Nothing will change.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
One thing I used to stick up for with Dak was that he seemed like a good dude. He's making me like him less and less with each passing game.

"We weren't going to go undefeated. Woo surprise"
"Jump off the bandwagon"

Really, Dak?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak is wrong…..Dak Haters are chasing the wagon. :lmao: :welcome:
Lol.

Shoot, the Cowboys horses and wagon threw them Haters disrespectful selves off the bandwagon a long time ago......and don't want them back on.

schooner.gif

:laugh:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I posted the career passing yard stats by quarter in another thread.

Click the link below and go by every year. Scroll down where it shows Dak's passing yards BY QUARTER every year. By far, most of Dak's passing yards have come in the 2nd quarter and the 1st Half as a total when comparing Halfs.

https://www.footballdb.com/players/dak-prescott-prescda01/splits/2024

BTW, how conveniently you forgot to mention CeeDee's fumble-after-catch inside our opponent's 10 yard line as we were driving to potentially score a TD in the 1st Half. Or the many drive-killing penalties also in the 1st Half.

I guess those are Dak's fault, too? SMH
:facepalm:
Speaking of CeeDee, what the heck was going on, CeeDee had a bad day, didn't do much. :huh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Speaking of CeeDee, what the heck was going on, CeeDee had a bad day, didn't do much. :huh:
CeeDee performed poorly on the field half of the time, committed a costly catch-and-fumble inside the Ravens 10 yard line costing us 7 points, and he dropped a perfectly thrown 3rd down pass late in the game that would have converted to a 1st down and kept that drive alive (instead of being forced to punt). Then to see him bashing Dak and several other teammates on the sideline was embarrassing. Plus, to end it with he refusing to speak to the media after the game is so immature and lacking of responsibility.