Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

BoysForLife

Reaction score
He has a brother that committed suicide. If you don't see an issue with someone telling him he should kill himself then I pity you as a human being. It is my deepest hope that people like you get so upset that they leave this fanbase and go somewhere else.

He wasn't telling Dak to kill himself. Get a grip.

And PS truly telling someone to go kill themselves is a bad idea no matter if they have a family history of suicide or not. Family history has zero to do with it

That's not what happened here and we both know it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
considering his family history???

No one made a comment about his Mom dying. He's getting paid $60 million per year to play football. If he can't handle the heat then screw him. He can tear up his contract and walk away for all I care. He's a bum, he's always been a bum, and he always will be a bum. The sooner he's gone the better
Man when I see these type of posts it makes me thank god I don’t take the NFL that serious.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has a brother that committed suicide. If you don't see an issue with someone telling him he should kill himself then I pity you as a human being. It is my deepest hope that people like you get so upset that they leave this fanbase and go somewhere else.
I agree it’s going too far.