Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, they definitely lost their cool. The difference is they called out players and coaches. Not fans. And not in the media. That's the difference.
As for roster comparisons, it's not relevant. Leaders are needed regardless of the roster talent level.
Also, the 21st Century athlete doesn't have it in him to lead like they did "back in the day". I know that sounds like "old guy yells at cloud" but that doesn't make it less true. Just an observation.
The fans back in the 70s and 90s were nothing close to as disrespectful and vile as today's fans. You and I know this since we both were around during those decades. Plus, like I said, Staubach and Aikman were surrounded by decade's best teams. They did not have to struggle with talentless teams and such disrespectful fans.

Qcard

Reaction score
Lol.

Shoot, the Cowboys horses and wagon threw them Haters disrespectful selves off the bandwagon a long time ago......and don't want them back on.

schooner.gif

:laugh:
:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Staubach and Aikman were surrounded by decade's best teams. They did not have to struggle with talentless teams and such disrespectful fans.
Called it

They can't ........ their entire basis of posting here is to defend Dak and Jerry ......... no matter what.

They have thrown Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman under the bus to defend Dak.

Just like they have thrown Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson under the bus to defend Jerry.

Then they claim to be the better fans and tell us to find another team.

It is a sickness.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
One thing I used to stick up for with Dak was that he seemed like a good dude. He's making me like him less and less with each passing game.

"We weren't going to go undefeated. Woo surprise"
"Jump off the bandwagon"

Really, Dak?
He also demanded everyone "move on" from the GB game, but clearly he and the team have not moved on from it since they are still performing the same way.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Jerrah has given Dak a contract that completely insulates him from the consequences of failure. So what does he care?
Yep. That's why the mask has come off, and his performance has hit the toilet. He got that bag so now its Zero Damn's Given from here on out. Dumbest contract in sports history.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Good one ....... now tell me about the "real" Tom Landry bootlicker
You're a disgrace using such a disrespectful comical picture of the Great Coach Tom Landry.

You have absolutely no idea who he was, where he came from and the hard working people and part of this state which he was born and raised among.