Dak in the top 5 of Dimes thrown since 2016

Birdgang

Reaction score
Dak has made the playoffs just as much as them but nice try lol.
Eagles have had only one playoff run and it was without Wentz

Weird flex but okay

Hate blinds you Both HAHAHAHAHAHA . Please take your time to read next time..... if you need help ask a friend. It says nothing of Wentz but the team .... Eagles have gone back to back years to playoffs and neither were a one and done. Not the same for Dak so please try and focus

Exactly lol. Misinformed like the rest of his ilk lol.

:rolleyes: :facepalm::lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hate blinds you Both HAHAHAHAHAHA . Please take your time to read next time..... if you need help ask a friend. It says nothing of Wentz but the team .... Eagles have gone back to back years to playoffs and neither were a one and done. Not the same for Dak so please try and focus
You are blind. Wentz has been benched or hurt prior to getting to the playoffs. He also chokes under pressure.

Birdgang

Reaction score
You are blind. Wentz has been benched or hurt prior to getting to the playoffs. He also chokes under pressure.

and ? AGAIN talking about the team ...... I think google has a program that reads the screen for you. Won't help much if you lack comprehension though

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Dak at least performed well in the playoff game against the Packers and made a huge play against Seattle that helped sealed the win. Has actually done more for his team in the playoffs than Wentz has been able to do for the Eagles.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Royc literally said where's Goff and Wentz...... and that was your reply HAHAHAHAHAH

As I said, weird flex but try again!

And Wentz didn't make it to either playoff :lmao2:

Birdgang

Reaction score
Royc literally said where's Goff and Wentz...... and that was your reply HAHAHAHAHAH

As I said, weird flex but try again! :lmao2:

and read my REPLY to his post . It says " Their TEAMs are to busy" I'm surprised you came out to keep talking instead of hiding like usual. YOu still have not shown proof of this Dime stat LOL

Mr_437

Reaction score
Y'all and these "Justify Dak" threads with these irrelevant stats...this is getting too desperate.

Show me a stat where he gets this team to the NFCC.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Y'all and these "Justify Dak" threads with these irrelevant stats...this is getting too desperate.

Show me a stat where he gets this team to the NFCC.

Again I don't understand why some get so bothered by positive posts being made about Dak and just like with everything else if Dak ever gets to the NFCC I'm sure that some will find reasons to try and discredit him for it, just like they work to discredit him for any other positive aspect of his game or career that is mentioned.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Again I don't understand why some get so bothered by positive posts being made about Dak and just like with everything else if Dak ever gets to the NFCC I'm sure that some will find reasons to try and discredit him for it, just like they work to discredit him for any other positive aspect of his game or career that is mentioned.
It's more of a cumlative deal than your post individually.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You guys really need to stop pushing the Dak is a stud narrative. It's embarrassing. He is an average QB. He will probably play like a stud against the Jets and than next time he plays an actual Defense he will have the dear in the headlights look. With all the talent the Cowboys have Dak finished 2016 on an 0-2 note. 2017 9-7. 2018 11-7. 2019 3-2. A total of 23-18. A winning percentage of .561.... with the benefit in playing in a fairly weak division..... an average team should go 5-1 in the NFC East every year. If Dak is such a stud and the Cowboys have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL than how is this possible??? And please stop with the coaching is the reason. The Cowboys had no problem winning a SB in 1995 with Barry Switzer.... who I think was awesome by the way. At least as a person.
So what’s your original account? Since you’re too scared to post this trash with it.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He was benched last year and Wentz got into the playoffs. If you chose to buy he broke his back and neck then so be it.
Rocy I'm in no way a Wentz fan(exact opposite) but I don't think it's factual to say Wentz got benched instead of injured.
What have you read that said the opposite?

I do agree they should have been starting Foles last year.