Dak in the top 5 of Dimes thrown since 2016

shabazz

Reaction score
You don't even get that you don't get it. Lol.

Wake him up and tell him I'm sorry

As I said, English is my 5th language so some things are lost in translation. On second thought, don't wake him, tell him I'm sorry during the sponge bath.

Hows my syntax and diction so far?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wake him up and tell him I'm sorry

As I said, English is my 5th language so some things are lost in translation. On second thought, don't wake him, tell him I'm sorry during the sponge bath.

Hows my syntax and diction so far?
You get your roasting rights returned as soon as you distinguish the difference between "your" and you're" - That, was the point.

Birdgang

Reaction score
You're now claiming you went to the library to find deep passing completions in tight windows?

That's a new one.

Putting words in people's mouths? I guess that an upgrade from the usual. Its sad you dont know how to do research on your own. Please show me the info for how the stat is calculated and the formula ..... If you cant its a made-up stat and BS. NextGen is very open with its stats and info. Like I said in my OP dak does not have that many passes30+ yards in the Air let alone competitions

Birdgang

Reaction score
If your gonna reference a Libary, at least spell it correctly. You can look up the spelling in these places called Libraries. Priceless

If you're going to correct my autocorrect .... at least use a red pen like the teachers did during the era referenced.

Birdgang

Reaction score

What do competitions have to do with the BS stat you threw up ? Your "Dimes" stat says Thrown in the air 30+ Yards , which you claim its completions without proof of the stat or formula. Now you posting just completions over 20 yards which would include YAC ..... So you're still posting nonsense in regards to your OP.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
What do competitions have to do with the BS stat you threw up ? Your "Dimes" stat says Thrown in the air 30+ Yards , which you claim its completions without proof of the stat or formula. Now you posting just completions over 20 yards which would include YAC ..... So you're still posting nonsense in regards to your OP.

1. I didn't throw it up
2. What are competitions?
3. This isn't my OP
4. You seem mad
5. Not a BS stat, as I stated it's just another stat to add to the collection. Another one that Dak compared favorable to his peers in.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Here is the tweet, I wasn't allowed to edit the post after the guy who posted it deleted it and then put up an edited tweet in it's place. I guess positive stats about Dak aren't allowed on this board and only ones that criticizes him constantly. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting this. I was wondering what all the fuss was over. Now that I read it, it's really over nothing. This doesn't say anything other then we've apparently tried to throw those types of passes 28 times over the last several seasons.

Cool......

phildadon86

Reaction score
English is my 5th language so i'm not that bad

And I'm not a grammar **** but telling people to go to Libraries and misspelling it was too good to pass on

I'm sorry I picked on your boyfriend
5 languages? Wow good for you. Not sarcastic. Thats good thing to have.

Birdgang

Reaction score
1. I didn't throw it up
2. What are competitions?
3. This isn't my OP
4. You seem mad
5. Not a BS stat, as I stated it's just another stat to add to the collection. Another one that Dak compared favorable to his peers in.

IM sorry I meant stat you are defending but cant provide any info but a tweet ..... So until proven its false narrative BS to push an agenda for one side. All I want to see if the formula used and not assumptions of this..... I am curious to learn when NextGen started using words like Dimes

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
IM sorry I meant stat you are defending but cant provide any info but a tweet ..... So until proven its false narrative BS to push an agenda for one side. All I want to see if the formula used and not assumptions of this..... I am curious to learn when NextGen started using words like Dimes

It's only a "BS stat" because it is in favor of Dak and goes against the Anti-Dak narrative that he is a terrible QB. None of the Anti-Dak crowd or fans of others teams/QBs would be insisting that these types of stats don't matter, if they were in favor of QBs that they support or in favor of.