Dak is 22nd in QBR

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody said he was doing great from what I have read. Exactly the opposite. He is not lighting it up but here we are sitting a 1-1. As I said before, there are playoff teams from last year that are sitting at 0-2. Wonder if their fans are shish kebabing their qb and every other player they can think of. That includes the coaching staff.

It does make for some interesting reading imo. "Couch coaches, ready your weapons"!!!
I usually prefer to be literal and face value. But.... Sometimes you have to read between the lines. You see the same people creating thread after thread with certain themes and you get their drift, despite a buried comment or so.

For example...what does the defense have to do with poor offense production?

For example, romo against manning's broncos....defense sucked and we lost that game but by God romo and the offense matched them toe to toe until time ran out.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m really not looking forward to 4 more years of Dak discussion.

But yeah. He hasn’t been very good so far this year.

It’s still early. I expect it’ll get better and he won’t end up 22 in QBR by the end of the season.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

HungryLion

Reaction score
Does Jerry or Dak provide knee pads for Helman and Machota?

If not, they should.

Helman likes Dak. No question there.

I think this criticism is a bit far though. He used to call out the FO regularly for bad decisions when he was on the cowboys podcasts. Still does. I don’t think he’s a Jerry guy by any means.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboyszone-forum-rules.239487/

#12 - You will not bump old threads for any reason.
#14 - You will not repeatedly bump current threads to keep them on the front page of a forum.

That would not be a good thing for the member or members doing the bumping. :)
LOL! I don't think this thread will really need to be bumped for a few weeks anyway because it's going to take Dak 3-4 good games to climb out of this hole. It's just going to go quiet on its own when he does.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
This is what happens when the team is a country club and doesn't have to play in preseason. The super bowl champs played their starters in the preseason

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL! I don't think this thread will really need to be bumped for a few weeks anyway because it's going to take Dak 3-4 good games to climb out of this hole. It's just going to go quiet on its own when he does.
Well. We'll see. :laugh:

Proof

Reaction score
Just as amazing as all the Dak Bots boasting about finishing second in the MVP
means about as much
Though I really have never thought QBR was all that great a way to rate a QB
of course it does. unequivocally. that's just a weird stance to take when there are plenty of valid knocks.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Doubtful. Jerry will push money into void years starting next offseason. Zero chance they take on an $89M cap hit in 2025 so all those contract outs will go away real quick, they just arent realistic on such a short deal with significant money already carrying over from the last deal.
It's just dead money from Dak's 2nd contract.

$40M 2025
$12M 2026

Its a good deal for Dallas. They were going to pay for Dak any way. Might as well pay him for 2024-25.

But 26-28 are options years. They can bail. Post June 1. Most of these big contracts are never completed.

Especially since they have the kid taking snaps in OTAs now.

Proof

Reaction score
You may not be saying this but there are plenty who are.

That's the point of many front page threads is to make it look like Dak is actually doing fantastic and is just being held back by the scrubs he's surrounded with
I just took a cursory look at the FIFTY front page threads, and saw what looks like 3 threads like this. Two of them are from AC which goes which, of course they are. Sounds like you just have Dak on the brain and are building strawmen.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak's our guy for the foreseeable future, and the Cowboys are lucky to say that.

Cry, bozos.
:thumbup:

bottleKids

Reaction score

Ken

Reaction score
I know it's only 2 games but that is not what you expect from the highest paid QB in NFL history.

He's currently at 42.8. For context, danny dimes is 2 spots behind him at 40.4. JT Daniels and minshew are ahead of Dak.

Mahomes comes in at 19, but he has enough skins on the wall to give him a pass so far.
Lol.

Lets see where he is at after 8 or so games.

"highest paid player" blah blah blah.