Dak is 2nd in the NFL in Total QBR

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Completely false about Purdy. He's been one of the best QBs in the league under pressure.

Also, every QB who has ever played this sport does worse under pressure.
:laugh:
You can't prove it by me. He isn't even the best player in his offense.

Nav22

Reaction score
You can't prove it by me. He isn't even the best player in his offense.
That's never been any condition for a QB to be considered great ever.

Was Steve Young better than Jerry Rice?

Was Troy better than Emmitt?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
That's never been any condition for a QB to be considered great ever.

Was Steve Young better than Jerry Rice?

Was Troy better than Emmitt?
Yeah, but Steve Young could win without Jerry Rice not playing, and Troy Aikman could win without Emmett playing. Purdy doesn't look too good without McCaffrey. When Purdy was asked to carry the team a little more a month ago he failed. It's kind of like when the Eagles lost Hurts last year and much like Purdy the Eagles lost.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah, but Steve Young could win without Jerry Rice not playing, and Troy Aikman could win without Emmett playing. Purdy doesn't look too good without McCaffrey. When Purdy was asked to carry the team a little more a month ago he failed. It's kind of like when the Eagles lost Hurts last year and much like Purdy the Eagles lost.
You must not remember how awful we looked whenever Emmitt was out.

We started 0-2 in 1993 when Emmitt was holding out, then immediately went on a tear when he came back. He won MVP and Super Bowl MVP that year.

It's always a team effort and Purdy's playing excellent football. You're just making up excuses because you don't want to give him credit.

CCBoy

Reaction score

We started 0-2 in 1993 when Emmitt was holding out, then immediately went on a tear when he came back. He won MVP and Super Bowl MVP that year.

It's always a team effort and Purdy's playing excellent football. You're just making up excuses because you don't want to give him credit.
Oh, his attack on team salary cap is just around the corner...we'll be ready in the mean time.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score

I'm not making up excuses I just don't think he's got a body of work big enough to anoint him the greatest ever. Aikman still won games with Emmitt out. This is what I'll give you. He's a surprise for where he was drafted. Take that for what it's worth.The guy has a dominant defense, and a loaded offense. We'll see how he does during bad times when he's playing with a cast of characters that need him to win games.

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm not making up excuses I just don't think he's got a body of work big enough to anoint him the greatest ever. Aikman still won games with Emmitt out. This is what I'll give you. He's a surprise for where he was drafted. Take that for what it's worth.The guy has a dominant defense, and a loaded offense. We'll see how he does during bad times when he's playing with a cast of characters that need him to win games.
Uh-huh.

Sounds like you're waiting for as long as you can, because you don't want to give him credit.

He's started like 20 games now and reached the NFC Championship Game, how much longer until you admit he's actually good?