Dak is 2nd in the NFL in Total QBR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because you injected Dak before you could answer my simple question-that’s what keys you.

Anyway, I don’t think as much of Purdy as some here (regardless of his QB rating). All those 3 losses mean to me, is that he is just another in a huge list of QB’s (that includes Dak) that are capable QB’s if they have a large number elite players on both sides of the ball at all levels. If just a few players on offense go down it can derail the offense -especially versus better defenses.
What does it matter whether I "injected" Dak or not? Did it trigger you? You asked me a question and I used Dak to answer it. What's the issue? You can't get upset I didn't answer the question the way you wanted me to lol.

Blitzen

Reaction score
What does it matter whether I "injected" Dak or not? Did it trigger you? You asked me a question and I used Dak to answer it. What's the issue? You can't get upset I didn't answer the question the way you wanted me to lol.
You have it backwards. I asked a question about one QB. You did not answer the question but injected your own agenda by asking me a question about the Cowboys’ QB. Sooo, I had to get you to finally answer my question by answering your agenda question. I got what I wanted, so not even slightly irritated. Thanks for playing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You have it backwards. I asked a question about one QB. You did not answer the question but injected your own agenda by asking me a question about the Cowboys’ QB. Sooo, I had to get you to finally answer my question by answering your agenda question. I got what I wanted, so not even slightly irritated. Thanks for playing.
Yeah you're big mad. I don't know why Dak triggers y'all lol. For the life of me I don't. When he plays bad it triggers ya'll. When he plays well it triggers y'all...I just don't get it. All because I said Brock Purdy lost 3 games in a row lol.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Yeah, we have a damn good QB.

And unfortunately for us, Brock Purdy's for real.

1. Purdy
2. Dak
3. Herbert
4. Allen
5. Mahomes
6. Hurts
7. Goff
8. Cousins
9. Lamar
10. Tua

Fun fact...

Out of the 31 qualified QBs, 9 of the bottom 10 in Total QBR were 1st Round picks.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr
Yep he is the people’s champ up until January..

We haven’t learned anything new that we didn’t already know. I expect another great game from Dak against another poor team.

He’ll have another post season to prove everybody wrong so let’s see what happens.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Yeah you're big mad. I don't know why Dak triggers y'all lol. For the life of me I don't. When he plays bad it triggers ya'll. When he plays well it triggers y'all...I just don't get it. All because I said Brock Purdy lost 3 games in a row lol.
I get a kick out of you man. You answered my question, and you made my day. Go for it-lay those traps.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
dreamstime_m_95305136.jpg
Why are you crying?

I didn't mean to make you cry.

There there. Don't worry. I won't be mean to you again. So you can stop crying now

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has a passer rating of 99.3 with 686 yards, 9 touchdowns and 1 interception in 4 games in the month of January in his career.

If i'm off sativa you on crack lol. Oh I guess because everything Dak does is bad? Go to bed lol. Unplug your computer before you you do it too

Dak doesn’t. Stupidity does. Always has, always will.