Dak is a 4th round pick and general Dak stinks thread merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So that fumble didn't help cost us the game and was good for momentum?
What did you expect him to do? He was about to get tackled behind the line of scrimmage only 2 seconds after the hike of the football due to our Oline getting beat over and over. Dak ran trying to gain a first down, something y'all complained he hasn't done. The blitzing LB who Zeke failed to block came from behind and punched the ball out of Dak's hands. No one is going to hold on to that.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
He’s never been a real progression QB. He’s slow with his reads. He’s basically a system QB that can make the throws if it’s an early read.
He has the kind of vacant personality where if it turned out he was some kind of off brand robot i wouldn't be surprised.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Honest answer from a Dak fan: No, not right now.

But we also heard this turnover-creating defense could carry this team to a title too, and they were as invisible as Dak today.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The thing is, other than Brady and Rodgers, who do we trust to win 4 straight in the NFC?

Stafford has had a great year, but now has hit a rough patch.
Murray has been inconsistent,
and the rest of the NFC playoff teams have weak QBs.

And Brady lost Godwin, Fournette, and now Brown and Jones. So it'll be rough.

Some team will probably need to upset the Pack at Lambeau like last year.

I believe LA’s D is so good that Stafford would have to play really bad to not have a chance. Like today, he threw 2 picks but the D absolutely consumed the ravens. Their D completely demolished Brady and the full strength Bucs. The only X factor is Aaron Rodgers there. He’s shown he can pick them apart

SoBlue128

Reaction score
The team really struggles against good teams starting with the QB. I'll be there cheering my butt off as always but if I had to wager some funds it wouldn't be on our beloved Cowboys. I'm no hater but it's getting harder to believe that Dak can lead this team to anything more than a wild card win.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
we don't have the run game to win it all. thought we would be able to run on the Cardinals because that has been a weakness of theirs but no Zeke and our O-Line are just about finished.

shabazz

Reaction score
Jerry was completely owned by Dak’s agent with the no-trade clause. It may go down as his biggest blunder in history, right up there with Jason Garrett..

If they didn’t have that, maybe they could have pulled a Dak-Wilson swap…

Man,..you’ve e got a pretty low opinion of the Seahawks....

Status
Not open for further replies.