Dak is a greater QB than Aikman?

It is ridiculous and that's why my answer is no answer there is no answer to this I don't think anybody really believes that Prescott or Romo are better than Troy or Roger but what we do know and I believe this from the bottom of my heart you put Romo or Prescott on those teams and they still win I don't think that those changes would hurt the team it's like Matthew Stafford and Sam Darnold being put on super teams and winning no different than Trent Dilfer Brad Johnson and Jim Mcmahon and other players like him can win Super Bowls so could Prescott and Romo on the proper teams and those were proper teams.

We call those super teams for a reason They were all in before the turn was ever coined they were built to win in the playoffs the Cowboys have not been that for a long long time and that is why it's an unfair comp because I believe if you put Romo or Prescott on those teams and that's the only change you made in all the scenarios that happened for all of them would have been the same if it unfolded the same way they do not hurt that team they are better then Danny whitee,

That I know of for sure I mean what'd he play in 3NFC championship games and couldn't get it done he could they couldn't get it done because of him I don't care what you want to say about number 11 he was a disaster when you have an upside down interception to touchdown ratio see I had to flip it it's hard to say backwards he had far more mistakes and interceptions in those games in the playoffs then you will ever see from a player playing in that many championship games and somehow he got credit for being there no if you put Romo or Prescott on those teams they win one of those and they go to the Super Bowl I believe that I do believe that that's the only question that should be here if you put them on better teams like we've seen these other guys yes the answer is yes that is why Denver went out and got Peyton Manning he wasn't even a near shell of his old self and they went out and got a ring I believe if you would put Romo or Prescott on that team they'd do the same Look at the teams and how they were assembled They are called super teams for a reason..

So yes I believe Prescott or Romo could win a Super Bowl on the proper team on a real team not that teams that you say had enough All pros and Pro Bowlers or really good players on it during the regular season those players folded under pressure made him look bad But if he'd been lucky enough like Matthew Stafford was to get on the Rams team that he led the league in interceptions and had two interceptions in the Super Bowl and they wiped it under the floor like it never happened That I can tell you a hard Yes romo or Prescott could have also won the Super Bowl on that team..

I mean how do you think guy like Blake Bortles or even worse Mark Sanchez twice went to an AFC championship game just like Danny White but they were the reasons they didn't get further They were supposed to just not mess it up but you put Romo or Prescott on those teams I believe they could win a Super Bowl on those teams The Cowboys have yet to assemble a playoff caliber team that you could call a super team yes they have had great talent sprinkled in all over the place they were very top heavy but those players did not show up in the playoffs including guys like Tyler Smith and Tyron Smith and Frederick and Martin and and Zeke and all these guys they just didn't play well in the playoffs.
No sorry just making the playoffs and running the full gauntlet of the playoffs and winning the Super bowl are two different things.

First Tony Romo was a poorly conditioned athlete and would not have survived in Troy's time let alone Roger's time.

By the time he truly learned how to play the game his body had failed him and was done that would have happened in half the time in Troy or Rogers era.
Quarterbacks were flat out not as well protected back then or even close.

Dak Prescott does not have the mental or emotional makeup to win a Super bowl.
His threshold to perform under pressure is just too low.

Not too bad in the regular season against bad teams or in garbage time but as we saw the other night when the pressure goes beyond a point the wheels come off the wagon.

Dak is not designed mentally or emotionally to compete in a Super bowl.
It's just no place for a deer in the headlights you don't make it to the side of the road you get run over.

No matter how emotionally attached you are to these guys and would love to see them succeed if you've watched their careers you no down deep what their shortcomings are and how they would manifest themselves in a run to a championship.

A big Part of what made those great teams Roger and Troy had so special was the quarterbacks themselves.
You portray it as you could throw any scrub in there and they would win a Super bowl that's just not the case
you still needed elite talent at that position and that's what we had
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,023
Messages
14,658,061
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top