Dak is a mental choker!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Now this is a surprise. AC you are one of Daks die hards. Your account either got hacked or you are finally coming to the dark side.

Maybe it just took Dak throwing to 3 49ers all standing behind each other to accept the pick for you to cross the red line.
Did you ever find a weak spot in the Cowboys roster? You are also late to the party.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak cost this game against the 49ers. Dude is a mental choker!

Someone needs to rattle him around real good a couple of times and either make him wake up or break him! Cowboys need to find out already if this guy mentally has what it takes to toughen up and improve his game or not.
To late for that. He's not gonna get benched with a new contract

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think daks baby mama has his head all messed up and focused on the wrong things lol.
Demolish the old 3.5 mil house, and design and build a 7 mil house.
Give her a 1 million engagement ring and party during bye week, and no telling what else.

Also to me dak looks out of shape, and cant run at all.

But that said there were other reasons they lost this game besides dak.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Agreed brother. That's been my other gripe this season as well. Jerry definitely has set up this team to fail.
Yep it's certainly bad enough paying a guy to be the highest paid player in the NFL who struggles as much in big moments as he does and then don't bother to surround him with the talent he needs after he has proved that he can't do it himself

Blackrain

Reaction score
I think daks baby mama has his head all messed up and focused on the wrong things lol.
Demolish the old 3.5 mil house, and design and build a 7 mil house.
Give her a 1 million engagement ring and party during bye week, and no telling what else.

Also to me dak looks out of shape, and cant run at all.

But that said there were other reasons they lost this game besides dak.
Agreed some other people could have stepped up a little bit we get no turnovers anymore and that ball was right in our defensive tackles hands for the taking.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Yep it's certainly bad enough paying a guy to be the highest paid player in the NFL who struggles as much in big moments as he does and then don't bother to surround him with the talent he needs after he has proved that he can't do it himself
What difference was it when Dak was surrounded by talent? That excuse is tired.

Blackrain

Reaction score
What is kind of worse at this point in Daks career he pretty much is what he is in big moments I really don't see it changing for the better in any big way.

Beyond that if anything he seems to be getting less athletic as time goes by almost aging in dog years as far as his athleticism goes .

His escape ability and his ability to run for first downs along with extending plays to get the ball off has all seemed to fall off the cliff this year

Hard to believe it will come back after it's gone

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dak's leadership and intangibles are overrated too. Nate Newton was on the radio a few weeks ago telling a story about at training camp, he told Dak that he needs to get on his receivers more if they're making mistakes and not doing something right. Dak said something like "Nah that's not in me to do that"

Also compare to Tom Brady's comments about his time in Tampa when he responded to Baker Mayfield about the locker room being stressful when Brady was there:

“I thought stressful was not having Super Bowl rings,'' Brady said, passionately. "This wasn’t daycare. … If I was going to have fun, I was going to Disneyland with my kids. There’s a way to approach this game and it’s with the right mindset to push teammates.''

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
It's not Dak's fault Turpin can't catch
What!
Watch the play again. Dak threw that ball way too close to the sideline.Even if Turpin caught it he had NO chance to get both feet inbounds!

The last 4 throws were typical Dak. 4 incompletions in a row to end the game for the 60 million dollar choker!!!

Donovan Wilson is terrible too! Put Bell in his spot. Bell has to be able to cover better than Donovan!

Shane612

Reaction score
Dak cost this game against the 49ers. Dude is a mental choker!

Someone needs to rattle him around real good a couple of times and either make him wake up or break him! Cowboys need to find out already if this guy mentally has what it takes to toughen up and improve his game or not.
Who are you and what have you done with America’s Cowboy?
:laugh: