Dak is a trip

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You and all of your disrespectful, sorelosing, nonstop whining groupies are the ones who need to go find another team. Jerry is keeping Dak, so go follow the Texans. Just shut it already and get going. Cowboys don't need you.
only a lowly Eagles fan would want to extend a choker who makes the team worse. You Eagles fans need to go back to your forums.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You and all of your disrespectful, sorelosing, nonstop whining groupies are the ones who need to go find another team. Jerry is keeping Dak, so go follow the Texans. Just shut it already and get going. Cowboys don't need you.
You called out Romo for saying if a loss in a playoff game was the worst thing that would happen to him, but when Dak runs down the hallway not upset, like nothing is wrong, that is okay. Got it!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You called out Romo for saying if a loss in a playoff game was the worst thing that would happen to him, but when Dak runs down the hallway not upset, like nothing is wrong, that is okay. Got it!
Not upset? Did you not see Dak's post-game media interview? He was definitely upset. And, yes, Romo did say such an idiotic comment. He showed his true colors. You will never hear Dak say such a thing.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
, so go follow the Texans. Just shut it already and get going. Cowboys don't need you.
Bro, legitimately, you need to find a new schtick

You and I are never going to agree on Dak. And that's fine. I can argue my points and so can you. It's kind of the point of this forum

That said, your default position of anyone who doesn't see things the same way you do is "go root for another team". Almost every single time, that's what you default to.

So my question is, why doesn't that go the same way for you? It's well documented that for most of Romo's career you were highly critical of him. "Hollywood", Bimbo chaser, Mr Cabo, etc.

You relentlessly railed on him with heavy criticism. Whether or not I agreed with you on that is immaterial. Honest question, as it was clear Jerry was keeping him around for a while, why didn't you follow your own advice and go root for Philly or Houston during that period? Why did you remain a Cowboy fan despite your intense frustration with the starting QB.

Why were you allowed to be highly critical of a Cowboys player for years and keep your fan card intact, but the minute someone criticizes a guy you like, somehow you feel qualified to call their fanhood into question?

I (and others, most likely) have no issue with your devotion to Dak. I think it's a bit strange and heavily misguided quite honestly but , hey, you're free to feel as you do, and likewise anyone else on this forum is free to feel just as strongly in opposite fashion.

Your default if "you're not a fan, go root for another team" is tired and invalid. Additionally, given your well documented history of years of heavy Romo criticism *while he was still the Cowboys QB*, it's also incredibly hypocritical.

I would urge you to consider that when arguing in defense of Dak. Fwiw

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

You and I are never going to agree on Dak. And that's fine. I can argue my points and so can you. It's kind of the point of this forum

That said, your default position of anyone who doesn't see things the same way you do is "go root for another team". Almost every single time, that's what you default to.

So my question is, why doesn't that go the same way for you? It's well documented that for most of Romo's career you were highly critical of him. "Hollywood", Bimbo chaser, Mr Cabo, etc.

You relentlessly railed on him with heavy criticism. Whether or not I agreed with you on that is immaterial. Honest question, as it was clear Jerry was keeping him around for a while, why didn't you follow your own advice and go root for Philly or Houston during that period? Why did you remain a Cowboy fan despite your intense frustration with the starting QB.

Why were you allowed to be highly critical of a Cowboys player for years and keep your fan card intact, but the minute someone criticizes a guy you like, somehow you feel qualified to call their fanhood into question?

I (and others, most likely) have no issue with your devotion to Dak. I think it's a bit strange and heavily misguided quite honestly but , hey, you're free to feel as you do, and likewise anyone else on this forum is free to feel just as strongly in opposite fashion.

Your default if "you're not a fan, go root for another team" is tired and invalid. Additionally, given your well documented history of years of heavy Romo criticism *while he was still the Cowboys QB*, it's also incredibly hypocritical.

he's in love with him. shrugs. these new kids and their crazy ideas.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Must suck to be so negative, vindictive and a hater over a game. I get upset at losses, but I let it go. Poof! It's gone.
I'm fine. I've been this way since the garrett years. Now the same crap with a loser qb. poof, I'm back. :D

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Romo went Hollywood the very same year he got the starting job. He showed his real self, yet you weren't offended? Then Romo kept increasing his Hollywood antics and not taking the team seriously, yet you kept on kissing his arse. If Dak ever did that, he would absolutely deserve such criticism. Since Day 1, Dak has been all Cowboys. I respect QBs who put the Cowboys first. You clearly don't.