Dak is a trip

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I said as much before Kurt Warner made his analysis. I'm sorry that you don't know football. You should have played it so you can understand it.
You sound like the one that don't know football.

You have to rely on watching Kurt Warner or whatever analyst is defending Dak's loser play this week so you can piggyback off their analyst.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Why do you need others to tell you what you're seeing?

Can you not watch the game and form your own opinions?

All you do is search Youtube for the one analyst that defends Dak and you run with it. It wouldn't matter if 10 others said that everything was Dak's fault you'd run with the one that said it wasn't.
The Dakster who defends him the most gets to poor honey on him. Some are trying to get that honor.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...e-the-bear-at-philadelphia-eagles-jerry-jones

CowboysHabitat

Reaction score
Dak actually did sign some stuff for fans after the game but did rush to his car. Ignored the side I was on with my son. Tyler Smith and Brandon Cooks were humble and took the time to sign my sons football and many other fans items. Stephon Gilmore ignored everyone and went straight to his Lambo.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It's hilarious! I can't believe I barely figured it out. An overwhelming majority of you haters never played football. No wonder y'all sound so clueless.
:lmao:
What's is hilarious is there was a thread on this site, about how Dak would win another playoff game and pass Romo "The Choker" in playoff wins, and these supposed football geniuses who tell us how great Dak is liked that thread. Then Dak has one of the most embarrassing loses in Cowboys History and gets labeled as the biggest choker.

yunkie1970

Reaction score
Why are people cheering on these losers just a minute after one of the worst losses of cowboys history? That’s way Jerry keeps bringing back these chokers

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What's is hilarious is there was a thread on this site, about how Dak would win another playoff game and pass Romo "The Choker" in playoff wins, and these supposed football geniuses who tell us how great Dak is liked that thread. Then Dak has one of the most embarrassing loses in Cowboys History and gets labeled as the biggest choker.
Epic thread

OP on that thread was prematurely demanding an "apology" from anyone who liked Romo

There's a lot of threads on this forum that don't age well but that one was at or near the top of the list :laugh: