Dak is a trip

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Not upset? Did you not see Dak's post-game media interview? He was definitely upset. And, yes, Romo did say such an idiotic comment. He showed his true colors. You will never hear Dak say such a thing.
Actions speak louder than words? We already know that Dak gives good Lip service, says the right things in front of the mic. But after a loss, everyone should look upset. That is already the problem, us fans get more upset than the players.

zeke21

Reaction score
Honest question.. is that CD Lamb Mum account real or fake? Like did she really post that?

If yes, wow. If that doesn't give you an insight into how the rest of the locker room is feeling.. I don't know what will. I mean to me the body language on the field was clear but some still doubt it.. but this team for sure knows that Dak is not going to get it done. He just doesn't have it.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
yey-homa-sim.gif

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Romo went Hollywood the very same year he got the starting job. He showed his real self, yet you weren't offended? Then Romo kept increasing his Hollywood antics and not taking the team seriously, yet you kept on kissing his arse. If Dak ever did that, he would absolutely deserve such criticism. Since Day 1, Dak has been all Cowboys. I respect QBs who put the Cowboys first. You clearly don't.
Again, I disagree. Soft Hollywood types generally don't finish games with busted ribs and collapsed lungs. but that's not the point. Romo appears to have really hurt you deeply inside somewhere so let's talk about the current Cowboys instead

McCarthy is currently our coach
Quinn was our DC
The o line wasn't "Hollywood" yet you criticize them relentlessly because they don't do a good enough job pass blocking in your estimation.

You blamed cooks for the first Int the other day for an alleged poor route.

There are dozens of current players, coaches, etc that you have expressed dissatisfaction with for reasons that have zero to do with anything off the field. They weren't doing anything abnormal off the field. They weren't "Hollywood " by any possible metric. They merely played poorly or made mistakes (again, in your opinion)

So why can you unload on them and keep your fancard?

You're a damnable hypocrite. That's why

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dak Stan:

Hey this is Stan - I'm your biggest fan, Dak;
I wrote you 6 letters but I ain't heard back;
Its ok, I'm sure there's a reason,
You been busy with your MVP season;
Maybe you'll write me now postseason...

Speaking of...that loss ain't on you;
Defense was bad what could you do?
And CeeDee was drunk or sniffing glue...

Dak, I've had your back at the Zone;
Blind haters won't leave you alone;
They blaming you for those 2 picks;
To be honest I missed the 1st half (I was sick)

Dak, I wish you knew how I'm feeling;
Maybe you'll write or send a poster for my ceiling;
The one I got is moldy and peeling

I gotta go now..I work nights
And I'm making a vid of your highlights
Gonna show those fools what you're really about
Bye Dak, Love Stan, I'm out!

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak Stan:

200w.gif

Ken

Reaction score
Dak Stan:

Dear Non Stan

I'll be back.

So deal.

lol

Ken

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I don’t mind having Dak as QB. Because if we are going to lose, it might as well be in a way we get to have some laughs to keep us going through the off-season.

Hillarious....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Again, I disagree. Soft Hollywood types generally don't finish games with busted ribs and collapsed lungs. but that's not the point. Romo appears to have really hurt you deeply inside somewhere so let's talk about the current Cowboys instead

McCarthy is currently our coach
Quinn was our DC
The o line wasn't "Hollywood" yet you criticize them relentlessly because they don't do a good enough job pass blocking in your estimation.

You blamed cooks for the first Int the other day for an alleged poor route.

There are dozens of current players, coaches, etc that you have expressed dissatisfaction with for reasons that have zero to do with anything off the field. They weren't doing anything abnormal off the field. They weren't "Hollywood " by any possible metric. They merely played poorly or made mistakes (again, in your opinion)

So why can you unload on them and keep your fancard?

You're a damnable hypocrite. That's why
Kurt Warner blamed Cooks route running for the 1st INT. Kurt also blamed the pass route designs and alignment for the 2nd INT. Are you saying you know more than Kurt Warner?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Kurt Warner blamed Cooks route running for the 1st INT. Kurt also blamed the pass route designs and alignment for the 2nd INT. Are you saying you know more than Kurt Warner?
Why do you need others to tell you what you're seeing?

Can you not watch the game and form your own opinions?

All you do is search Youtube for the one analyst that defends Dak and you run with it. It wouldn't matter if 10 others said that everything was Dak's fault you'd run with the one that said it wasn't.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dodge and deflect

You routinely disparage current cowboy players and coaches for performance related, non "Hollywood" reasons

Perhaps you should go root for another team?

BoysForLife

Reaction score

All you do is search Youtube for the one analyst that defends Dak and you run with it. It wouldn't matter if 10 others said that everything was Dak's fault you'd run with the one that said it wasn't.
:hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I said as much before Kurt Warner made his analysis. I'm sorry that you don't know football. You should have played it so you can understand it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dodge and deflect

You routinely disparage current cowboy players and coaches for performance related, non "Hollywood" reasons

Perhaps you should go root for another team?
Jerry is bringing Dak back. You don't need a tissue. You're following the wrong team.