Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Problem is we typically don't have to look. It finds us automatically.
that's because he sucks, but you can't hold him accountable.

excuses-files.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Good for Tyler and Ferguson. The Pro Bowl doesn't mean much, but both players had solid seasons and deserve to be recognized for it.
You couldn’t be more wrong if you believe that. The Pro Bowl means a lot to players. It’s a great honor and the players who get into the Hall of Fame have a number of Pro Bowls on their resume. The number of Pro Bowls is one of the first things they mention when listing a players accomplishments.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This shows just how deep the hatred is for Dak that he’s being bashed for not wanting to participate in the Pro Bowl activities. :rolleyes: There’s a lot of players that pass on the Pro Bowl. Dan Marino passed on it almost every time he was selected and never got criticized for it. Some here just look for everything and anything to bash Dak. The disdain for him has become an unhealthy situation in my opinion.
Sorry KJJ, I don't support losers, not my style, it may be yours and that is fine, but I'll pass on that clown going on 8 and now 9 years.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Do I have a choice?
It's not about you having a choice. It's about some bashing Dak for not playing in the Pro Bowl. As if him going there with his teammates and putting up some decent stats was going to make Cowboys fans feel better about how he and the team performed against the Packers. Or make those who already don't respect Dak as a QB gain some respect for him.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He also had a couple of picks against the Lions, the last one with the game on the line. Had Dak done that he would be persecuted and labeled a choker. Only fans that have a Dak hatred agenda would take Mayfield over him. Some of you would take any QB over him.
Some of the fans rankings here are quite entertaining on what they consider a great QB.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You couldn’t be more wrong if you believe that. The Pro Bowl means a lot to players. It’s a great honor and the players who get into the Hall of Fame have a number of Pro Bowls on their resume.
If that is the case, why did Dak choose to not go. Is it because he is to great already and does not need the exposure?

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
He faced the media after the game when he did a press conference interview. A lot more than what other players on the team did. Also is him playing in the Pro Bowl suppose to make up for him and the team playing horribly against the Packers and getting bounced in the first round? Doing Pro Bowl media rounds wasn't going to change the minds of any Cowboys fan who already wants him gone in the first place.
Terrible strawman argument.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some of the fans rankings here are quite entertaining on what they consider a great QB.
Shows how ignorant some are. It’s obvious some fans don’t care how stupid they look.

Reactions: G2

Kingofholland

Reaction score
My first thought about the Pro Bowl after the Cowboys lost in the wildcard was man all this talent and they wasted it. I thought they should all skip it and say we didn't accomplish what we wanted to and collectively shouldn't be here.

Dak haters will look for any opportunity to rag on him, but his decision is a logical one. I certainly didn't want to see him there all smiles acting like nothing happened. I don't want that from any of these players honestly, because despite the individual performances it didn't matter in the playoffs. Brought me back to 2007 when they had 9 pro bowlers, but atleast they lost a closer game in the divisional round.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This shows just how deep the hatred is for Dak that he’s being bashed for not wanting to participate in the Pro Bowl activities. :rolleyes: There’s a lot of players that pass on the Pro Bowl. Dan Marino passed on it almost every time he was selected and never got criticized for it. Some here just look for everything and anything to bash Dak. The disdain for him has become an unhealthy situation in my opinion.
Yeah I get that some don't believe him to be the QB to get the Cowboys into the Super Bowl. But don't get why some are up in arms about him not playing in the Pro Bowl. As if him making an appearance in it was going to stop them from pointing out his playoff record or silence the usual criticisms we see and hear when it comes to Dak.

Hating on Dak for sitting out, when I bet that no other player who got selected to the Pro Bowl would be getting this much heat over deciding to sit out of a game that the NFL has changed into flag football anyway. So it's not even like the Pro Bowl means the same as it did 10 or so years ago.

conner01

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl is such a joke I do not blame him. Bet that is a lot of the reason why Zach is not going as well.
Zach should feel guilty getting in lol to me this was his worst season of his career

conner01

Reaction score
Yeah I get that some don't believe him to be the QB to get the Cowboys into the Super Bowl. But don't get why some are up in arms about him not playing in the Pro Bowl. As if him making an appearance in it was going to stop them from pointing out his playoff record or silence the usual criticisms we see and hear when it comes to Dak.

Hating on Dak for sitting out, when I bet that no other player who got selected to the Pro Bowl would be getting this much heat over deciding to sit out of a game that the NFL has changed into flag football anyway. So it's not even like the Pro Bowl means the same as it did 10 or so years ago.
Who really wants to go play flag football lol I get a guys first time to go hang out with your buddies but it’s a joke

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You couldn’t be more wrong if you believe that. The Pro Bowl means a lot to players. It’s a great honor and the players who get into the Hall of Fame have a number of Pro Bowls on their resume. The number of Pro Bowls is one of the first things they mention when listing a players accomplishments.
I meant that it doesn't mean much to us. Fans dismiss it as a joke.