Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What are the odds the NFC squad will be down 41-16 going into the fourth quarter?

Asking for a friend (he has FanDuel).

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Terrible strawman argument.
No it's not. What Pro Bowl player do you think is going to be answering questioning from the media on how they missed the playoffs or failed to advance to the Super Bowl? Or do you believe the media to be asking the same type of questions to players in which they would be asking right after a playoff loss? Which is why it doesn't make sense to say that Dak is afraid to face the media. What can the media ask him which they haven't already asked him after the Cowboys got bounced by the Packers?

How is him playing flag football in front of Pro Bowl NFL fans going to change the scrutiny he'll still have to deal with from Cowboys fans next season? Where he'll still be playing games in front of fans while knowing every mistake and bad throw he makes in front of them is going to be used against him?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Zach should feel guilty getting in lol to me this was his worst season of his career
It's being reported that Dak isn't going for personal reasons. Just like Zach isn't going for personal reasons. But only one of those players will get hated and bashed on for simply not attending the Pro Bowl.

Ken

Reaction score
Seeing the responses to this thread to something anyone would know he was going to do....

Just illustrates how the I.Q. of this board continues to plummet.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Did he embrace the clutch against the Lions with his 2 INTS?
at least he had his team close. Dak never sniffed anything close to being able to get his team close. He was too busy shrinking. This year, give me Baker. Next? Maybe Dak. Baker played great. Dak vanished.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
at least he had his team close. Dak never sniffed anything close to being able to get his team close. He was too busy shrinking. This year, give me Baker. Next? Maybe Dak. Baker played great. Dak vanished.
Baker didn’t play great why are you lying? He’s why they lost lol.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Seeing the responses to this thread to something anyone would know he was going to do....

Just illustrates how the I.Q. of this board continues to plummet.
IQ? It could be the fans just admire a guy that rises up and overachieves in big games, instead of shrink. Maybe its me.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Because Dak having his team close and yet throwing two INTs. Including one with the game on the line would totally have changed his doubters minds about him.