Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

Adreme

Reaction score
IQ? It could be the fans just admire a guy that rises up and overachieves in big games, instead of shrink. Maybe it’s me.
Baker did shrink though. He was horrible and possibly the worst player of all the starters. He did beat up Philly but even the Giants destroyed the Eagles. I can’t give you credit for that.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl payout

Everyone who plays in the game will receive a paycheck: winners take home $84,000 each, while those on the losing end will receive half of this amount at $42,000. Not bad for a few hours work, but not considered particularly huge by those who have mammoth contracts.

Not a bad day, guess it's chump change for the one's not going...

Ken

Reaction score
IQ? It could be the fans just admire a guy that rises up and overachieves in big games, instead of shrink. Maybe its me.
Nah...there is a bunch of people on here who can't help but say silly things when it comes to Dak, you are not alone.

Dak solves world hunger.... ya but he sucks blah blah blah would be the comments.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dak solves world hunger.... .
Great idea. Charity donations every time he craps the bed in the playoffs

If he had given a $1000 donation to charity for each missed open receiver against GB, he could have fed half of the planet

How about $2500 for each INT
Double that if it's a pick 6

He'll put UNICEF out of business :muttley:

Staubacher

Reaction score
Wait. It has gone from Prescott being injured to watching his daughter come into the world?

How is it that communication has advanced so far in human history and it still be so flawed and corrupted?

I hope the new parents have an extremely blessed day with zero complications.
She's due in March.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Nah...there is a bunch of people on here who can't help but say silly things when it comes to Dak, you are not alone.

Dak solves world hunger.... ya but he sucks blah blah blah would be the comments.
I love how sensitive and dramatic the Stans get. Huff puff lol