Dak is currently carrying this team on his shoulders

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Didn't we just average 200 yards rushing in our first four wins? With that in mind, we've played two games where the run game wasn't on fire. And we're one and one in those two games. If Dak and this team can constantly win, even if the run struggles and or the defense struggles, then we will surely be Superbowl bound.

Teams win, but the QB carries a win/loss record just like a team.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Is Dak playing out of this world? Yes. Is the offense humming with him under center? Yes. Can he take all the credit for the offense? No. This team is carrying one another. As with any team sport. Italy won the Euro cup because they played as a team. There wasn’t one guy doing it all. If you can make the argument Dak is carrying the team and doing it all I could make the argument that Diggs is carrying the team as well. Why can’t we just enjoy being 5-1 without calling out people? Who cares who’s doing what? We’re winning.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
Dak is playing out of his mind but the team just looks ready every week, and coaching has a lot to do with it.

I can't remember the last Dallas game I watched where we had 500 plus yards of offense, a pick six, and a blocked punt. Did it last Sunday.
we did something similar on Monday night in 1992, however nowadays this only gets you a win by the skin of your teeth.
the pick sixes are sweet, digs is our best corner since newman.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has carried his team on his back but with that strained calf, those days are over. The Cowboys may not win another game this season until Dak's calf gets right.
I hope this is sarcasm

DFWJC

Reaction score
QB is playing well!

Nevertheless....Currently the
  • #1 rated offensive line
  • #1 in the league in defensive takeaways
  • #2 in the league in rushing.
Looks like everyone is carrying everyone

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Football is a team sport.

Dak has certainly did his part, and it stupid of anyone to take away from his efforts. You would look the fool to spend your time arguing otherwise, but...

...there is an entire army on the sidelines doing their part to make the Cowboys season successful. Uninformed fans focus just on the QB. Watch the team. The entire team.

Where I believe Dak is making a diffrence is he is being part of the entire team experience, and making sure eveyone is on the ship. His leadership is his greatest strength.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Football is a team sport.

Dak has certainly did his part, and it stupid of anyone to take away from his efforts. You would look the fool to spend your time arguing otherwise, but...

...there is an entire army on the sidelines doing their part to make the Cowboys season successful. Uninformed fans focus just on the QB. Watch the team. The entire team.

Where I believe Dak is making a diffrence is he is being part of the entire team experience, and making sure eveyone is on the ship. His leadership is his greatest strength.
not an army, a group of revolutionary's/ mercenary's LOL

Section446

Reaction score
There isn't a QB in the league with more talent around him. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of decent teams on the schedule, so it's hard to tell if we're just beating up on bad teams or if we're for real.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure your definition of carrying the team is the same as anyone else's. You don't carry the team when your running game is one of the best in the league, when your receiving corps is one of the best in the league and when your offensive line is one of the best in the league. Having a quarterback who is also one of the best in the league complements all that to give you an offense that can overcome an opportunistic but leaky defense.

Other than the turnover success on defense, you could rightfully say the offense is carrying the defense.
I issue I see with this comment is that when the team loses, many blame Dak and not his supporting cast...Daks versatility in being a passer or a bus driver allows our offense to excell.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
you don't even know what your saying.. silliness
Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Is Dak rushing the passer on defense?
Is Dak blocking for Zeke on every play?
The games are won and loss by the team.

Now what's Dak record as a starter? The games are won or loss as a group, but the QB carries a win, lose record. Is not hard to understand. But I'd love to hear your explanation as to why you think it's silly.