Dak is currently carrying this team on his shoulders

Jarntt

Reaction score
And you sound like an immature child who can't handle the truth so you create a fantasy land to live in that comforts you.
That doesn't even make sense. Obviously I touched a nerve and your posts prove my point. Fans with an agenda are the worst kind of fans...

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah I never said Dak was carrying anything...I said an offense can not be great if the QB is not playing great....Im not sure anyone call the Bortles offense great...You can have a great team without a great offense...but your offense is not going to be ranked in the top 3 if the QB is not playing great...You can have a great running offense and great defense and make the SB odds in todays NFL are you probably will not win though if you can not pass the ball. So saying Henry is carrying the Titans offense is not a correct statement as they are passing it with effeciency also.
I said it. The last 2 drives Dak strapped it on and got it done. He used his skills and awesome players around him and got it done. Lamb did not take the snap and drop back and roll out and throw it to himself knowing there was a open receiver that was closer and a easier throw. Lamb didn’t throw a int earlier either. Nor did he cross the goal line on 3rd and goal and have half his body over the line. Then line up on 4th and screw the pooch. Wait maybe Lamb took the team on his shoulders. Lol.

Team game I get it. But it starts up front with the snap and protection. Then it’s on the QB to diagnose the play and find the guy going through the reads and then make a accurate throw. After that it’s up to the guy with the ball to do his thing.

Reaction score
You could say that if they didn't have the second best rushing attack in the league. They do, so you can't. You'd be closer in saying the O-line is carrying this team.

glimmerman

Reaction score
That doesn't even make sense. Obviously I touched a nerve and your posts prove my point. Fans with an agenda are the worst kind of fans...
Or is it a actual fan. A person could be sitting behind the keyboard on A Cowboys fan site wearing a texans jersey stirring the pot for fun because their team blows. Hmmmm. Not saying it about any particular member or poster, could be any member here that just wants the team to not win but can’t come out and say it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
You could say that if they didn't have the second best rushing attack in the league. They do, so you can't. You'd be closer in saying the O-line is carrying this team.
When they block and don’t hold then they are. It’s a team game. I think some are just saying he is getting the job done.

Aulac

Reaction score
Dak and the offense are definitely carrying this team. However I don't think the defense is as bad as the stats show. Dak and the offense have gotten the Cowboys off to great starts and put the team ahead for most games. Even the Bucs game they went toe to toe with Brady down to the last minutes of the game and should've won except for some missed FG's. Don't get me wrong, the defense allowing all those yards in the 3rd and 4th quarters is not a good thing. Too many big chunk gains being made on the defense throughout the game but mostly when the defense is behind. I'm hoping that the more playing time the youngsters get under their belt, the return of some studs like D-Law will improve the defense. Then we have Gallimore, Joseph and maybe Hill to add. This defense doesn't have to be elite because Dak and the offense can carry the team but when it gets to the playoffs they will need to certainly play better. The Bucs won the Super Bowl last year more because of their defense than their offense.

Is this sarcasm?

Aulac

Reaction score
Dak would be carrying the team if he didn't have a Pro Bowl RB, two Pro Bowl O-linemen, and probably two Pro Bowl receivers.

The truth is, his backup bites. That's the reason he is indispensable. If the Cowboys had even a mediocre backup QB they would still win their division and make the playoffs without Dak. And from there......crash.

Dak is the most important piece but he is not carrying the team. I mean, you could probably make the same claim for about 20 NFL teams depending on context.

@CowboysFaninHouston

Look like I'm not the only one who think this way.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah I never said Dak was carrying anything...I said an offense can not be great if the QB is not playing great....Im not sure anyone call the Bortles offense great...You can have a great team without a great offense...but your offense is not going to be ranked in the top 3 if the QB is not playing great...You can have a great running offense and great defense and make the SB odds in todays NFL are you probably will not win though if you can not pass the ball. So saying Henry is carrying the Titans offense is not a correct statement as they are passing it with effeciency also.
The title to thread says it,..we are in that thread and i said it since its the subject at hand..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He is doing some of the carrying for sure.

The best thing about his game this year is he performs all game against good opponents and doesn’t just completely disappear like he would in the past and then go on to pad his stats against bad teams like the Giants.

But the whole thing is rolling right now and it’s not just a 1 player thing although Dak is more than living up to his end of the bargain.

Right now we lead the league in turnovers, QB pressure is great, OL is great, WRs are great, Zeke is in shape for once, Pollard is great, and both coordinators are dialed in, but McCarthy likes to keep things close for other teams so he junks it up at times.
He never disappeared. Just never had the team around him like all great QB’s need. Nice try at slandering him but it didn’twork.

quickccc

Reaction score
He's leading the team .. he's not carrying the team ... we do have a legit run game that is 3rd in NFL in rushing .. o_O

phildadon86

Reaction score
He does this for obvious division so not sure why he continues to be allowed to create these crap posts. Then again, crap beget crap as that is what he provides.
Well I mean when Dak wins a game it’s thr team but when we lose it’s on Dak according to you so. I could say the same

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 - Do not automatically put me in a category of pro Dak or Dak hater please. All I am saying is he has elevated his game. He is making the plays in need to situations. That’s it. He is playing better.

Actually that's not what you said at all. You said he has taken the team on his shoulders and is carrying them.

Only when checked on that nonsense have you backtracked to he's playing better.