Dak is currently carrying this team on his shoulders

phildadon86

Reaction score
Jason Garrett was a starter on a championship team?

You're embarrassing yourself, fan boy.

Hey, how come you didn't mention what Prescott has won?
Garrett was the backup for a Super Bowl champion just like wentz on the eagles. I mean wentz didn’t start did he? In the playoffs?

phildadon86

Reaction score
hahahaha those dumb old Super Bowl champions! They should trade in their rings for a couple trips to the Pro Bowl instead, right?
No I just find it funny someone is saying wentz won a superbowl. That’s all. I remember Nick Foles winning a Super Bowl. Or did I dream that?

phildadon86

Reaction score
The Eagles won the Super Bowl.

Not Wentz or Foles.
Exactly lol. I just asked him how wentz was and he said a superbowl champion and great talent. Dude you know I’m not biased when it comes to Dak. I’ll throw him shade if he plays badly you’ve seen me do it. But don’t sit there and act like wentz is some God send lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Exactly lol. I just asked him how wentz was and he said a superbowl champion and great talent.
Where's the lie?

I can't stand Wentz, but he is a champion and pretty much everyone knows he has all the talent in the world. I believe his problems were more mental in Philly. Check out his numbers this year, he's playing really good football.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He never disappeared. Just never had the team around him like all great QB’s need. Nice try at slandering him but it didn’twork.

Dak has had it made sense he stepped into the league outside of maybe 1 season if that.

This year Dallas just has an excess of riches and it’s not realistic to think any team can surround a player with this much talent consistently.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Where's the lie?

I can't stand Wentz, but he is a champion and pretty much everyone knows he has all the talent in the world. I believe his problems were more mental in Philly. Check out his numbers this year, he's playing really good football.
What’s their record again? I mean since we blame Dak for not winning games I’m just wondering why wentz gets a pass. That’s all.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Where's the lie?

LOL. He sux. If he were any good, the Colts wouldn't be 2-4. He (the mental case), tossed his own teammates under the bus while in Philly & was a lockeroom cancer. He won't be long in Indy either.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You're the only person I consistently see on here that attributes wins/loses to the QB of teams.
Not at all. I’ve said countless times. Wins losses are team thing. I think you’re confusing me for someone else lol. All I’ve ever said regarding wins and losses is you can’t give Dak the blame for losses and not the credit for wins if that’s the avenue you want to go. Personally Dak is playing great but he ain’t carrying this team. He’s the leader of a great offense. It’s a team sport.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not at all. I’ve said countless times. Wins losses are team thing. I think you’re confusing me for someone else lol. All I’ve ever said regarding wins and losses is you can’t give Dak the blame for losses and not the credit for wins if that’s the avenue you want to go. Personally Dak is playing great but he ain’t carrying this team. He’s the leader of a great offense. It’s a team sport.
"No I just find it funny someone is saying wentz won a superbowl. That’s all. I remember Nick Foles winning a Super Bowl. Or did I dream that?"

That's not you?

phildadon86

Reaction score
"No I just find it funny someone is saying wentz won a superbowl. That’s all. I remember Nick Foles winning a Super Bowl. Or did I dream that?"

That's not you?
That’s me. Stating that Nick foles was the starting QB for the eagles in the super bowl. I didn’t say he won it on his own. Just that he won the Super Bowl. I probably could have elaborated and said “starting quarterback”
My bad.

Brax

Reaction score
I’ll post what ever I feel like posting Nancy.
Nice tell me don’t read and you post this, what a WM you are always whining about something. Call me Nancy yet you are the one in love with Dak too funny.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak has had it made sense he stepped into the league outside of maybe 1 season if that.

This year Dallas just has an excess of riches and it’s not realistic to think any team can surround a player with this much talent consistently.
That’s what Super Bowl teams do. Acquire talent.