Dak is done give Mike White a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
If you think Dak sucks, then you thought he sucked when he won 13-3 before he was smitten with Garrett coaching. People want to use Romo's failures on defense, but Eli won with a bad defense so you can't use that stupid lame excuse. The fact is, our coaching staff is below par on every level and until I see Prescott with a nice coaching staff, It's hard to judge him. Plus, you can argue until you're blue in the face, Jerry says he's keeping Prescott and extending him. so...
I live in the northeast in giants territory, most of my friends are giants fans and I see them a lot. That 27th ranked defense really turned it on at the end of the season and thru the playoffs. Much like Indys defense did for Payton's 1st superbowl. The D got hot and was a top defense throughout the playoffs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow, just wow, we're still blaming the wide receivers and the offensive line.. just wow.. how many number ones does this guy need. wow.. just wow

Amazing isn't it.......all this for Dak....who the heck is Dak a nobody who got lucky in 2016 and all of a sudden we're tearing down everything trying to make him a Franchise QB...heck Jerry is like Dr. Frankenstein lol

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Dak is total garbage. White at least has some semblance of an arm. Season's pretty much a wash with no first round pick give the youngbloods a shot I'm done with the mediocre QB play at least it would be interesting to watch not the smut I've been watching this season with Dak under center.

I'm good with it. I'd start Cooper Rush first.

We need to see what we have for 2019.

Dak is not the answer, no matter how Jerry tries to spin it.

Too bad about Sam Bradfords knee. He would have been someone we could take a look at.

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
Yes
Dak is bad.....he was fool's gold.....got arrogant.....and now being exposed on a routine basis with his shortcomings. And Kellen Moore ain't helping.
Yes but he talks the talk. Says all the right stuff. Then goes out and play small ball. Dak you don't have to go home. But get he** outta here

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For a 4th rounder aren't I looking good baby......How about you Cowboy nation?
DrStEwqU8AEXALZ.jpg

Mannix

Reaction score
Watch Mike White on You tube...you would swear you are watching Wentz. Minus the scrambling ability. The guy needs to be given a fair shot.

Them

Reaction score
Dak is done give Mike White a chance...

...I will beg to differ....Dak is not done...I repeat!...Dak is not done!...and at present, Mike White wouldn't stand a chance...Get Real!...:facepalm:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We will atleast have a high first rounder to hopefully draft a QB next year.....wait....smh

khiladi

Reaction score
Mike White player in the same style of offense Dak played in college and is basically playing in now, meaning it in no way would be a steep learning curve, considering how much they’ve dumbed down the offense for Dak.. He throws the ball better deep based on what I’ve seen on tape and his mechanics are way better.

Eightneight

Reaction score
I don't see the ability for Dak to throw open recievers. He seems not to be able to make throws consistently past 10 yards. It's either dump off passes or long balls. And most of his long passes drop incomplete or are over thrown. If the recievers aren't wide open he seems to struggle. His accuracy isn't good, can't throw passes 10-25 yards and his long passes are very inaccurate most times. This is not good. But....as Jerrah says, extend him! Makes perfect sense.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is done give Mike White a chance...

...I will beg to differ....Dak is not done...I repeat!...Dak is not done!...and at present, Mike White wouldn't stand a chance...Get Real!...:facepalm:

May I dare to ask the following......If Dak is not done what are you expecting from him from here on out?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I live in the northeast in giants territory, most of my friends are giants fans and I see them a lot. That 27th ranked defense really turned it on at the end of the season and thru the playoffs. Much like Indys defense did for Payton's 1st superbowl. The D got hot and was a top defense throughout the playoffs.
If you think Dallas has the 2nd rank defense like the stats says, we're all fooling ourselves. I'm betting that the Titans are laughing at that rank right about now. You can't trust stats bro.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Ya... take chances they said.....he did ....now they say he sucks.

I love the moving critisism.
Mariota hits his receiver in stride in triple coverage, Dak hits the safety in the chest in double coverage and we've seen plenty of other times the WR having to play DB or not even being in the same realm to have a chance to catch it.

Move on already

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Can't hurt that passer rating.

Exactly what I thought. The things that cannot be tracked by simply looking at stats.

“Hey he got -2 in that game, probably a blown assignment leading to a tackle behind the LOS” :facepalm:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. The things that cannot be tracked by simply looking at stats.

“Hey he got -2 in that game, probably a blown assignment leading to a tackle behind the LOS” :facepalm:

It counts as a sack, so it's one more thing people will use from the stats to try and excuse him.

Keeps his rating up and provides an excuse....but hurts the team.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Spot on about Dak needing the throw the ball away. I love that Romo fans can now see the importance of throwing the ball away and not taking avoidable negative yardage plays. :clap::clap::clap:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
If you're Daks kinfolk the forum should require that you acknowledge/reveal it

Some of these posts would hold only make sense coming from his relatives

Jeepfreak

Reaction score
I see you like playing QB from the couch, try getting out there and doing it and see how it goes.

Thanks for the tips....Coach Clove...I haven't read many of your comments. I suspect you are one of those that believe that Dak's 2016 season proves he is elite right? So then even before you answer this, I am sure you will have something for me. Tell me how is it that Tony gets hurt in a pre-season game...then at the end of the season in 5 plays does to the Eagles what Dak couldn't do the entire day...including depants the Eagles Defence with TWilliams for a TD? Dak is not Elite. People can quote his 2016 numbers all day long...but he has played in how many games since that season? How has he done since then? Don't give me he's a 4th round pick...or its his 3rd year BS...the guy does not read the D well and does not throw a good ball. Period. Blame Garret/Linnehan or Jerry all you want. Ultimately once the play is in, it is up to Dak to execute. He simply doesn't. Telling me to get off the couch and play means nothing chief. Learn to analyze the game...and sit down boi.

Status
Not open for further replies.