Dak is easily confused presnap

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We play in the NFC East.......... and have more offensive talent around our QB than any other team in the league. Dak likes to get the team into deep holes so he can load up his stat column against prevent defenses.
do you seriously believe this? tell me yes or no

Ken

Reaction score
So you are saying the passing lanes are clogged...but not the running lanes.

While ridiculing others for their lack of football knowledge. :facepalm:
I don't think i stuttered?

They are stopping the run with the bare minimum because our RB is in a wheelchair. let me know if you need me to explain that to you.

Ken

Reaction score
The only people I ever see criticizing Moore are the ones trying to protect Dak and Zeke.
Need to look more then.

When the whole defense jumps to attention and they jump all over the routes (smoke screen) based on formation....you are predictable as hell.

Haimerej

Reaction score
As I recall, later in his career when he seemed to, "get it," Romo talked about how sometimes you need to run into that stacked box. Many offenses are run based on pre-snap looks. Once teams figure that out, they start doing what we've seen lately- give a presnap look and jump out of it post snap. It's up to the QB to scout their own tendencies and mix things up.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Need to look more then.

When the whole defense jumps to attention and they jump all over the routes (smoke screen) based on formation....you are predictable as hell.

Every offense is predictable if the pre-snap read always goes in one direction. Sometimes the QB shouldn't check out of a play just because of the pre-snap look. Romo talked about that later in his career. This is a Dak issue because we know he makes the call at the line.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think i stuttered?

They are stopping the run with the bare minimum because our RB is in a wheelchair. let me know if you need me to explain that to you.

I value your opinion. That's all it is.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Dak Prescott doesn't look very calm, comfortable or confident out there.

He is hopping around all over the place pre snap. Feels like mini chaos.

He was more calm and collected before he got paid. Now he is pressing.

Would probably be better off if he mailed it in like most of the guys we pay do. Would probably play better. He appears to be trying to be better than he actually is to live up to his contract.

Just speculation of course, but again, I'm at a loss to explain this otherwise.

Ken

Reaction score
Every offense is predictable if the pre-snap read always goes in one direction. Sometimes the QB shouldn't check out of a play just because of the pre-snap look. Romo talked about that later in his career. This is a Dak issue because we know he makes the call at the line.
Of course it is...how could I expect every negative play not to be on Dak.

:facepalm:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Kellen Moore calls the available plays which also include any available audibles.
I have no problem pointing out Daks struggles and his confusion.
Why the F would Moore NOT adjust to that for 3 quarters of football?

phildadon86

Reaction score
5-0 vs. NFC Least (56 against the Skins, 44 against the Giants, 41 against the Eagles)
1-0 vs. Atlanta (43 against the Falcons)
1-0 vs. Carolina (36 against the Panthers)

How are we better as an offense (statistically - I doubt anyone who seriously looks at Dallas and Green Bay would argue that Dallas has the better offense, despite what statistics may say)?

Level of competition.
You should also include the Packers stats against their division. You know. Detroit, Chicago, and Minnesota. LOL.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We will go how the oline and Dak goes. ITS THE SAME WITH EVERY FB TEAM. END.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
okay guys, no more haters on the hate train. if you weren't on it from the beginning we don't need any freeloaders now. next week, if they win you guys can go back to dak, is the best quarterback ever.
Better than Troy, Roger, Rodgers, Brady, and all the other QB's past or present.
go dumb, slow reader dak. rah-rah. and the fake team leader bs, and good guy crap.

Rayman70

Reaction score
GB vs KC in the SB. Its fairly easy 2 see at this juncture unless things change drastically.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak CAN BE ELITE and has been for long stretches. But he has been lacking the fearless mindset that helped him be who he was. He's playing timid. Is that Kellen Moore and MM coaching him that way? I have a hunch...yes. He just needs to trust his instincts and let it fly. He did that in the 4th qtr yesterday. Had he played that way all game, we win. I think he's gettin too much coaching and info from too many folks. Its short circuiting his decisions. Must clean that ^.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kellen Moore calls the available plays which also include any available audibles.
I have no problem pointing out Daks struggles and his confusion.
Why the F would Moore NOT adjust to that for 3 quarters of football?
Moore is a huge problem on this offense. He doesn't have the experience to dig us out...unless it's an easy victim.

Reactions: G2