Dak Is Gonna Destroy Philly

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

Kirk Kissin Cousins? 364 and 4 TDs 0 Int

And the Mighty Mac Jones? 316 3 and 1.

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.
Awesome call OP!!! I sure hope you don't gamble often,

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak actually played well tonight. Better than I thought he would. Too many stupid penalties and Steele was just a disaster at RT, and has been all season. Might want to move Tyron over there and get Tyler to LT. Anyways, good close game. Maybe we can return the favor at home.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Awesome call OP!!! I sure hope you don't gamble often,
Why? He actually put up numbers similar to the guys I was using as a reference. Came up a little short at the end but I knew they were a beatable secondary if those guys could light them up.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Why? He actually put up numbers similar to the guys I was using as a reference. Came up a little short at the end but I knew they were a beatable secondary if those guys could light them up.
Destroy implies winning. If you wanted to have a statement you could hide behind, you should have said, "Dak will play well against Philly".

I wouldn't even have commented on this thread, because you would have been right.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Destroy implies winning. If you wanted to have a statement you could hide behind, you should have said, "Dak will play well against Philly".

I wouldn't even have commented on this thread, because you would have been right.
Hiding from what? I said if those guys could put up those numbers then he could too. I'm far from a Dak supporter so if you're looking for an argument you're in the wrong lane and should move over.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Oh wow, don't like a post so insult the messenger.

If you don't like it, just move along, it's easy.

Well you used faulty logic, and I called you on it. You don't have to respond either- just so you know: you're not posting into a void here.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I'm just going to quote some of your juicy tidbits.

"That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary."

"I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary."

"These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles."

"Get yo honey ready."

Sure looks like you thought he would win. He had good stats, not great, and the bottom line stat? He scored 23 points. That's not shock and awe. Lol

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
*** are people seriously disappointed with Dak after this game?

The man played an excellent football game and is playing like the best qb in the entire league at the moment
So you can say Romo had a problem choking but don't see Dak choking at the end of this game?

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
So you can say Romo had a problem choking but don't see Dak choking at the end of this game?
No. I never have said Romo had a problem choking, because he didnt. The stats and every objective measure shows that he didn't- a bunch of people saying empty phrases like, "He didn't will his team to victory" are dumb. The man had an almost perfect passer rating against the packers and still gets hated on because he didnt win that game.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
“shock and awe” turns into “a little short”. The Eagles secondary has been less than average by NFL standards all season. Obviously the reason they’ve won eight games lies elsewhere. Here’s a plan for the Dallas Cowboys. Beat the NY Giants this Sunday. Baby steps.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

Kirk Kissin Cousins? 364 and 4 TDs 0 Int

And the Mighty Mac Jones? 316 3 and 1.

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.
This didn't age well unfortunately.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm just going to quote some of your juicy tidbits.

"That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary."

"I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary."

"These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles."

"Get yo honey ready."

Sure looks like you thought he would win. He had good stats, not great, and the bottom line stat? He scored 23 points. That's not shock and awe. Lol
You...you really don't see it do you? Ah well. Maybe you should read through the rest of the thread for clues.

Anyways, Dak played better than I thought he would.