Dak Is Gonna Destroy Philly

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Dak haters didn’t even give Dak the AC joint injury excuse so a bone bruise means nothing.
Dak haters didn’t even give Dak the AC joint injury excuse so a bone bruise means nothing.
This is about facts, not evening up some imaginary Dak-praise deficit in your imaginary world. Spit facts or get them spat at you.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
However, they put up 38 points and still won the game. It says a lot when a team can look terrible and still find a way to win. When the Cowboys look terrible, they get blown out no matter who they’re playing.
This was only talking about their defense… Their defence looked terrible… So, hopefully this week it doesn’t look great

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
FACEPALM YOURSELF. He was limping last game and no Eagles fan has denied he has a bruised knee. The idiocy on this board from people who are desperate to right about topic they know NOTHING ABOUT is hilarious.
To be fair, no one really knows the extent of the injury… one doctor, called it a four week injury… But that was two or three weeks ago

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
To be fair, no one really knows the extent of the injury… one doctor, called it a four week injury… But that was two or three weeks ago
I already said that he's not "injured" because he finished the game and is practicing, but he is hurt. Somehow the doofus decided to mention he's not on the injury report. Ok, fine...but he was clearly limping and injured in the 2nd half of last week's game. I was already "fair"...the idiot decided to take it too far.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
FACEPALM YOURSELF. He was limping last game and no Eagles fan has denied he has a bruised knee. The idiocy on this board from people who are desperate to right about topic they know NOTHING ABOUT is hilarious.
Please go to an Eagle board you obviously are not a Cowboys fan. My baby Hurts has a knee bruise…..:rolleyes:

lopey

Reaction score
I hope your right. I don’t see and hope im wrong

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Da cow girls have been a pathetic joke, everybody laughs at dallas, even if you win sunday, your last SB was 30 years ago,...how the hell do you defend that one? its utterly embarrassing. remember that one dallas, your last good run was 30 years ago. win vs 49ers ffs.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

Kirk Kissin Cousins? 364 and 4 TDs 0 Int

And the Mighty Mac Jones? 316 3 and 1.

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.

That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.
are you that dumb? and where's the mention of the best offense in the league with TUA? OOPS! btw how about you go to philadelphia and shoot off that big mouth !

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Get yo honey ready.
Air Dak hasn't really worked out well for Dallas, but we'll see.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Dak and the rest of the team will be focused and ready to go. The eagles are a very good team but the Cowboys win this game rather convincingly if I had to guess. Gotta attack that eagles secondary.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Air Dak hasn't really worked out well for Dallas, but we'll see.
Agree. If we can't run the ball and contain hurts and swift, we will get beat bad. The Eagles are planning to bully us running it. I was on The Eagles website and saw it. They think we will be worried about the receivers so they plan on using Swift to beat us early. We better watch.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I like your positivity. I hope your right. We cant beat him if the defense isn't tough and disciplined. today.
When the play extends, Hurts struggles. With a bone bruise, even if it's not serious, might slow their tush nonsense and him being invasive in general. Push him back and make him beat the defense with his arm seems promising t me.
I generally am on the optimistic side :laugh: