Dak Is Gonna Destroy Philly

Sydla

Reaction score
That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

Kirk Kissin Cousins? 364 and 4 TDs 0 Int

And the Mighty Mac Jones? 316 3 and 1.

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.

I have never seen a bigger jinx in my life.

Proof

Reaction score
It’s going to be very difficult for him to do that on the road against a 7-1 Philly team that’s going to be sky high for this game. You’ve gone way overboard with your prediction, to the point where I think you enjoy being slammed. What you’re predicting simply isn’t realistic. Philly wasn’t as focused in those other games as they will be on Sunday. No way do I see Dak torching the Eagles. We don’t have that type of offense and Philly has a solid defense that ranks eighth. You’re going to end up missing the mark big time on this one. I’m just hoping Dak plays a solid game and doesn’t turn the ball over. I think he’s at least capable of that.
he's trolling man. there's nothing more to it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
tenor.gif
:flagwave::thumbup:

GMO415

Reaction score
Correct. During the regular season, Dak has owned the NFCE since he came on the scene.

Creeper

Reaction score
This game will be won and lost in the trenches. If the Cowboys can control the Eagles DL giving Dak time to throw downfield, the Cowboys have a good chance. But at the same time, the Cowboys defense needs to get pressure on Hurts.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wrong again.

Sir, this is a chess match. Please remove your checkers from the table.
checkers.!!! LOL I am playing XO and you are master chess player. happy? feel smart? good. patting you on the back so you feel good about yourself

amateur.

you are still miserable. lose-lose

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well, the eyes don't lie.
But he's 25th in the league in yards through the air.
Take your pick.
I am not disagreeing, just don't trust eye test, but facts, data validate any assumptions.
I think our scheme needs adjustment, feels like MM is changed his plans from short passing game to attacking down field. helps open up running game too. not sure why he wasn't attacking downfield.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
checkers.!!! LOL I am playing XO and you are master chess player. happy? feel smart? good. patting you on the back so you feel good about yourself

amateur.

you are still miserable. lose-lose
All these personal attacks because you don't like my opinions. So sad. You know there are rules against that, right?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not disagreeing, just don't trust eye test, but facts, data validate any assumptions.
I think our scheme needs adjustment, feels like MM is changed his plans from short passing game to attacking down field. helps open up running game too. not sure why he wasn't attacking downfield.
Well, sometimes that's where Dak runs into problems, so we'll see how it goes.